SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Too much to hope? Hillary Clinton grand jury to be seated.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Too much to hope? Hillary Clinton grand jury to be seated. Login/Join 
posted
Strange that there isn't a mainstream media leak about this. Guess we'll know soon if it's real.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/1...ndation-raid-secret/

https://twitter.com/katrina_wi.../1072315526335086593

quote:
"The documents Cain possessed reportedly showed that federal officials failed to investigate potential criminal activity regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and the Russian company that purchased Uranium One.

Cain gave the documents to Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz, who had a senior official from his office hand-deliver them to the House and Senate Intelligence Committees, according to Cain’s layer, Michael Socarras...."

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31440 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^ what he said. this is going no where.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
^^^^^^^^^^^ what he said. this is going no where.

Put my vote in this same column!!

Klintonistas have too much dirt on too many people who reside in the swamp! And none of them have any reason to start pulling on the thread that unravels the whole sorry situation.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I love defeatism.

No, really. I just fucking love it. Let's have some more of that wonderful shit.

Where's your white flag, gents? Maybe you can improvise with your Fruit of the Looms.

Posts: 107577 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
String her up! You guys kill me. You've got Trump as President smacking around the Dim's and you still complain. Enjoy the wins.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That's the spirit. Hound the crook. Don't give her a moment's respite from the attack.

Don't you know that this shit never going away gnaws at this crone?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107577 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
It's not defeatism. I'm just looking at what has happened to date. She was caught red handed with her email server and nothing came of it.

If nothing happened there, I don't see it happening on a harder to prove and harder to follow issue like Uranium One.

Also, the feds have learned that they can simply say "ongoing investigation" and they don't have to answer any questions.

As an aside, "ongoing investigation" is not a legal privilege. I'd love to see Congress grow a pair and tell these stooges from Justice that they don't care about the investigation and to answer the question on the record.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Throw enough sh** on a wall and some is bound to stick.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Bern the witch!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Hitlery knew this would come if she lost the election. Remember her comments after her September 7th interview with Matt Lauer.

http://www.investmentwatchblog...ll-hang-from-nooses/

Justice is overdue. It's time for the pendulum to swing back towards the lady in the blindfold.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I will hope she receives the Karma she has earned, every last bit of it.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
They've been dodging justice since they were running drugs through Arkansas.

Hopefully this time they bit off a little more than they can chew.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
While I'd love to see her in the pokey, I still wake up every day, savoring things a little more, thinking she probably has to wear a mouthguard to protect her tongue during her regular, maybe daily, fits of rage at losing. Seeing her live to a ripe old age, as a two time POTUS loser, when she had all the money and help anyone could ever dream of, is almost revenge enough for me. She has to be beyond irate every day and I'm really into Schadenfreude for some people.

Posts: 3534 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
There’s way too much BS, half-truths, huge exaggerations, and hopeful stringing together of facts and inferences all over to get too excited about enything, but I remain hopeful that our President will manage to put a serious dent in the swamp. I firmly believe that Bill Clinton’s wife will NOT be convicted of treason and sentenced to hang by the neck until dead, but I am not convinced that she will face no consequences for her actions.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwood4
posted Hide Post
I would like to think she craps her pantsuit a bit every time she thinks of the new attorney general. Lets hope our new AG has a set of nuts...

Posts: 543 | Registered: November 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Remember what JAllen would say: The wheels of justice turn slowly.

I'm thinking there is some major shit coming down here. Time will tell.

Posts: 7549 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
The day will come for her...of that, I’m confident. It may not be until she meets her maker but she will know fear.

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
I think this is great! I've been hearing stories about the ongoing investigation into the Clintons. This makes me believe it's real, and flying somewhat under the radar. The lamestream media isn't going to have reporters covering it for obvious reasons.

Which means when the poo poo hits the propeller, there's going to be a lot of underwear needing changing all over town.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Keep hounding these crooks, make their names distasteful to society, make sure history is accurate about Crooked Hillary and Bill the Rapist.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post