SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2 LEO's down in Kissimmee, FL
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2 LEO's down in Kissimmee, FL Login/Join 
Picture of KHolm
posted
One in custody, and terribly saddening. Please pray for they and their families.

4 of our children are there right now with my MIL. They were just leaving Midieval Times as it unfolded.

News Link

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Frown

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Center mass,
Armpit level...

Picture of greekfed
posted Hide Post
RIP Officers!
Prayers sent to the families!

Posts: 3154 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: August 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Two more in PA

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Two more in PA

Frown

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
And two other FL officers were also shot tonight.

Foxnews is reporting the deaths of the two in the OP and also the above shooting.

Posts: 4076 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two more LEOs in Jacksonville. One doing well,one in serious condition.

Sucks!

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
RIP, fair winds and following seas.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Jesus fuck....

6 in one night.

This bullshit needs to come to a reckoning...

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just sickening.

RIP Officer Baxter.

Posts: 2689 | Location: Orlando Area | Registered: February 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Link to article about the Kissimmee shooting. One officer dead, one in critical condition and not likely to survive. 3 of 4 suspects arrested.

Link to article about the Jacksonville shooting. Two officers shot while responding to suspected suicide attempt/active shooter, one critical. Suspect dead.

Link to article about the Fayette County shooting. Two troopers shot, still alive. Suspect dead.

While I don't like reading about officers being shot, is it too much to ask for a link?

Prayers that the five pull through and prayers for the family of the officer killed.

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers to the officers, family, and colleagues of the officers.

When is this crap going to stop??

Posts: 214 | Registered: December 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
Jesus fuck....

6 in one night.

This bullshit needs to come to a reckoning...

My thoughts exactly. I'm tired of seeing this happen. Prayers to Officers and family.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
This saddens me greatly. What the he'll is happening? I place a lot of blame on the media for propagating the B.S. narrative.

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rotndad:
This saddens me greatly. What the he'll is happening? I place a lot of blame on the media for propagating the B.S. narrative.

I agree completely

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Very sad.

All this media storm about the irrelevant white supremecists and barely a word about the anti-police murder spree stirred up by Obama and his minions. It's just plain wrong.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
My only question is, at what point is this going to all culminate to an ugly head and the war start among the citizenry?

It won't be pretty.....

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
quote:
My only question is, at what point is this going to all culminate to an ugly head and the war start among the citizenry?

It won't be pretty.....

Care to explain this further? What do you mean? Which "citizenry" do you refer to?

Posts: 1621 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cop killers should be executed on the spot, in full view of all that want to watch.

Anyone willing to shoot at the law, will shoot down an ordinary Joe.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post