SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Michael Bloomberg preparing to enter the Democratic Primary fray
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Michael Bloomberg preparing to enter the Democratic Primary fray Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Too bad the (m)asses will never see these Bloomberg videos. The lib media will never show these clips.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Too bad the (m)asses will never see these Bloomberg videos. The lib media will never show these clips.

Some will, the Left (with a capital L) doesn't like bloomer either.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Earlier today I received a text from random number asking:
"Hi I'm Paige from Mike Bloomberg's campaign. With so much at stake, American's deserve a Democratic candidate who can beat Donald Trump. Will you support Mike?"

One hour prior I received a text from a 682 prefix asking to take a survey of local Texas politics. Paid for by "Public Opinion Research".

Must be due to Presidents' Day.

Posts: 2010 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Here’s the video PASig alluded to on the previous page. Bloomberg is as ignorant about modern agriculture as he is about firearms, and that’s saying something. The condescending little prick...

Posts: 13240 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vgex:
"Hi I'm Paige from Mike Bloomberg's campaign. With so much at stake, American's deserve a Democratic candidate who can beat Donald Trump. Will you support Mike?"

Wonder what happens if you text them back with the message, "Kiss my butt"? (Aside, of course, from them continuing to spam you now that they know your number is valid....)

God bless America.

Posts: 13487 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
It's clear to me Bloomberg doesn't see people as individuals with inherent value. He sees them as all commie dictators do; assets, liabilities and obstacles. We would do well to prevent him from having power.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Well put, Kev!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38657 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Well put, Kev!

Big Grin Hope you are well, brother!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I got the same text vgex got, but different guy. I didn’t reply

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:

Wonder what happens if you text them back with the message, "Kiss my butt"? (Aside, of course, from them continuing to spam you now that they know your number is valid....)

I got the same text yesterday from "Sara". Been trying to think up a nice one liner to reply bac with, such as "if I wanted a nanny I'd hire one".

I also got one from the Beto campaign when he was running against Cruz, I did respond with something about his gun control agenda and how I wouldn't be voting for him. Actually got a reply back thanking me for responding, no snark or anything.

You know it's probably just young naive college students in charge of these messages so it's not really worth getting uppity with them.

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Well put, Kev!

Big Grin Hope you are well, brother!

All's good and getting better! Smile

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38657 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I watched some history videos on Youtube today with my son. Easily 90% of the ads were Bloomberg ads, with very few repeats over the course of about an hour.

Posts: 17114 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Bahahahahah. It just keeps coming!

https://www.dailywire.com/news...ave-in-the-workplace

Bloomberg In Resurfaced Video: ‘Black And Latino Males’ Don’t ‘Know How To Behave In The Workplace’

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I would get lots of these from Bernie and Warren leading up to the IA Caucus kerfluffle. I would mess around with them, they'd say they will remove me, but they never did. When I called them out, they said it must have been a different PAC. They would never tell me where they got my cell phone number from.

Posts: 2514 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I got one of those from "Sam." Replied "Not a chance in hell." "Sam" replied, asking "Can I ask what's holding you back?" and I replied "Because I don't believe an elitist, statist demagogue who demonstrates a poor grasp of the U.S. Constitution should be President of the United States. That reason enough for you, "Sam?"

When I tire of this I'll block the number.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Ensigmatic, you're my hero for the day. And it's a rotten shame there's only 30 minutes left in this day!

God bless America.

Posts: 13487 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ensigmatic, you're my hero for the day. And it's a rotten shame there's only 30 minutes left in this day!

Thanks!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Reply to those texts with MAGA! or Covfefe.

Posts: 7452 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
This is some lefty media guy's (Benjamin Dixon) twitter feed with a number of Bloomberg videos.

https://twitter.com/benjaminpd.../1226973723720396808

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post