SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    You might see Bruce Gray in the "Bones" series finale tonight
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You might see Bruce Gray in the "Bones" series finale tonight Login/Join 
Picture of steve495
posted
Rumor has it, you might see Bruce Gray from Grayguns on the series finale of "Bones" tonight at 9 p.m. ET on FOX. A Grayguns-tuned P320 might also make the show (sans firing pin of course).

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 4989 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Hey, that's great! What's the deal? I'm not familiar with the show.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107472 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I have never watched Bones but will turn it on

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53158 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Hey, that's great! What's the deal? I'm not familiar with the show.

I have not watched the show much, but it's made it for 12 years on FOX. Bruce has a long-time friend that has been a technical advisor for the show, and he invited Bruce to come out the weekend after we finished up MOAC in Arizona (December) to watch the finale being shot and help out a bit.

Just realized I probably should have put this in The Lair...

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 4989 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
... 12 seasons ... it's been a good series, I've watched most of the episodes over time. Often enjoyable, sometimes with some real world news headlines driving the stories.

With Emily Dsschanel and David Boreanaz ...
follows a forensic anthropologist, an FBI agent and a team to investigate murders. Decaying flesh and a pile of bones to do the forensic thing on.

The origin of the show are based around a real life forensic anthropologist ...

Last episode tonight!

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
Bruce, hot chicks and gun play, oh my.
No snowflakes, gender benders or pussy hats allowed.
Git sum Bruce!!!!!

Posts: 458 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
They'll be no living with him now! Next thing we know Bruce will be looking for an Emy nomination. Big Grin

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I used to watch Bones but got tired of it and dropped it a couple of years ago ~ BUT I will tune in for this! Cool

Posts: 22891 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Heard about these earlier. I have not watched the show in years but will watch this episode.

Way to go Bruce.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16389 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Bones? I'm still waiting to see the show we taped at the Sig Arms Academy 12 years ago.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Did he have to join the SAG?

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3848 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That would be a change to see something worthwhile on net work tv. Actually now that i think of it on any tv station.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
That's great Bruce! Will watch the show tonight. Cool

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4929 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
And I have to add that Bruce is "lookin Good" in that photo! He's lost some weight in the years since I saw him last... Good Job!

The 'stache ain't bad, either Wink
Don

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Was he the first one through the wall? Didn't see his name on IMDb. Do only SAG members get listed?

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
That's something I'll see. Bones is one of my sister-in-law's favorite shows and she quite often hijacks a TV around our place to watch it.

Bruce doesn't really have a bad side but wardrobe may give him a boost. Big Grin

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Couldn't see him! To many people moving around in that scene.

It was like Where's Waldo, but with Bruce instead.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Well, that's typical in my experience, a lot of stuff gets "left on the cutting room floor".

Posts: 18042 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I've seen the show a lot and its fun to watch.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
That's awesome! Good show.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7069 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post