SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Now That's a handshake! Should put a smile on your face
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Now That's a handshake! Should put a smile on your face Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted
ETSU ballplayer has a special handshake for the ball boy.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/w33-Puke8Ws

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Baseball! Cool

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9154 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's fantastic!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
That kid got some serious air time! Big Grin

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Kid's probably still smiling!

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Yep, very cool! Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
That was good for an afternoon smile Smile

Posts: 3235 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbcummings:
Kid's probably still smiling!

I smile every time I look at it - grabbing the hat/helmet while in the air is great.

- John Adams

I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Great kid, great player.

Hard to figure out who had more fun!

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
That is great!

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post