SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It Is Challenging To Choose A Father-Daughter Dance Song
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It Is Challenging To Choose A Father-Daughter Dance Song Login/Join 
Picture of Mikus36
posted Hide Post
Tough little boys - Gary Allen

"It's a Bill of Rights - Not a Bill of Needs"
The World is a combustible Place

Posts: 353 | Location: Washington | Registered: April 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Min-Chin-Chu-Ru... Speed with Glare
posted Hide Post
My daughter and I danced to Van Morrison's "Someone Like You."

Posts: 1266 | Location: MA | Registered: December 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Louis Armstrong's "What a Wonderful World" Nice and short and may be over before your tears start. *s*

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1865 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
“My Little Girl” by Tim McGraw. I cry every time I hear it. I danced to it when my daughter got married.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5397 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Man, I never thought about that. My daughter is turning 30 next month and hasn't been married. Yes, smart, beautiful, loves the Lord,successful, independence, just hasn't met the right one yet. Picky. No kids. How rare is this? But, when she does get married, I will be a wreck walking her down the isle, but I love butterfly kisses, but I don't think she will go for that one. I'd probably ball at that one terrible. I'll try. I have time to think at least.

GOD/Israel, family, 2nd amendment rights: in that order.
Tennessee -ELOHIM IS MY GOD!

Posts: 807 | Registered: May 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Friend of mine clued me in to “daughter in the water” by London Wainwright

My suggestion would be to find a selection of songs and see if she likes any.

Posts: 2132 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post