SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If the Democrats can’t get Trump, go to plan B get Sarah Sanders
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If the Democrats can’t get Trump, go to plan B get Sarah Sanders Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted
They’re having their media henchmen go after her now,

https://www.boston.com/news/po...y-cnn-fox-news-video

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
You have to consider at some point they take a stab at everyone who is important. If you are a high level Trump Supporter or part of his inner circle the Democrats will formulate some kind of political hit piece against you. They have the majority of the mass media behind them and one thing they do well is tear people down on the public stage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21105 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is so stupid. Firstly, how could Mueller possibly even know if any or how many current and former FBI agents she may have spoken with?

He talked to some agents and they said no, ergo the ones he talked to must a. be telling the truth and b. represent the totality of FBI agents who could have spoken with her? Roll Eyes

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Oh no! She used the word "countless"!!

Like she can't provide a SPECIFIC number, ergo, she's lying. Roll Eyes
FU, Mueller.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I read that article earlier. Their push is she 'lied' so she needs to be fired or she needs to quit.

If I were her my response would be "You first".

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Another example of tolerance towards women.

This is just another desperate attempt by pravda to find something, anything to crow about.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Fascists have a tremendous single-mindedness when it comes to achieving their end goal; being amoral is one of their greatest tools. Stalin, Mao and Hitler never once had a second thought about the millions of bodies they piled up in their quest for totalitarian domination. Trampling and ruining a good person like Sarah Sanders isn't even equivalent to swatting a gnat to them.

I wonder how many Leftists pulled the wings off of flies when they were young spawn.

Posts: 8621 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
At some point, it should just be ignored. Like now. They aren't going to "get" her, and why entertain it.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
This is nothing more than a result of letting your kid have a tantrum in the supermarket. They are stomping their feet and crying and yelling because they didn't get their sugar-flake brand cereal and there's no parent around to slap them upside the head. Their "parent" is just letting them do it.

Forget this stuff, it's noise. It's noise to placate their base and to sell advertising.

The report is in, it's a goose-egg. Now lets go build the wall.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Their push is she 'lied' so she needs to be fired or she needs to quit.

They've been calling her a liar and worse and fat-shaming and all sorts of other nasty things from the very day she began the job. Mad

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
At some point, it should just be ignored. Like now. They aren't going to "get" her, and why entertain it.
Exactly! Just ignore this sort of shit, and let the assholes talk to themselves.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed watching the maggots cry foul throw temper tantrum, knowing they won't achieve anything.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Flipping through the channels I stopped at the Rachael Madow show for a few minutes. As expected, TDS is as strong as ever, just certifiably crazy.

Pres Trump is best to tune them out & press on. Yes, they will go after ANYONE supportive of Trump. That includes even wearing that MAGA hat or T-shirt into the snack joint.

If the next election were to be held next week, can’t see any on the clown car beating the current Prez.

Posts: 6159 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post