SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Car travels 139' in air and narrowly misses car lot employee.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Car travels 139' in air and narrowly misses car lot employee. Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted
Wow, some kind of luck here no one died. Not sure how to embed.

Video

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I believe a lot of people get dizzy when they are looking at there cell phones while driving.

But he can still log it as a sortie.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Now that right there would make the Duke boys proud! Big Grin

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
139 ft ... - not bad for a first attempt. Maybe it will get better with practice?

Posts: 2540 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
The link is a Canadian news outlet, but the story says Crystal River. Crystal River? Florida?

Yee Haw, Florida Man!

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Push, Pull, Tow, Or Throw! We'll give you $2,000 minimum for your trade in! Whatever you have to do, just get it on our lot for instant savings!

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15716 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Guy was in a hurry to get the last 2019 Navigator.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The final scene from “Used Cars”...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15575 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Wow!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24112 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
He just sailed right out there.....

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Up, up and away in my beautiful, my beautiful piece of crap.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
oh oh, googled about flying car crash videos, down the worm hole I go...

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DN85Xb8Tjk

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Slight thread. How many of us have piloted a flying car? I've done it twice. Once in a Jeep and once in a rental Reliant K car.

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
Slight thread. How many of us have piloted a flying car? I've done it twice. Once in a Jeep and once in a rental Reliant K car.

Back where I grew up, there was a weird double hill at a light intersection of all places that you’d get a 1/4 mile running start and jump between the two neat as you please, getting about a clean foot of air. You had to not only get the speed right but time the light, adjust for cars in your 2 lanes of travel, and watch for the popo. If you got it wrong, all manner of mayhem was possible from whanged up suspension to a bent frame. I made that jump in a pinto, old model Ford Fiesta, a 68 GT Torino convertible and once in the wife’s (then girlfriend) Toyota DX extended cab 2wd. Good times.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15575 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
We had one of those here a bit ago.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhVU5VmtRfI

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12416 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Car travels 139' in air and narrowly misses car lot employee.

That's nothing to be proud of Rusty.
( 50 yards....) Cool

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
quote:

Back in 1969 I was the inebriated pilot of a Triumph Spitfire (with a roll bar and 5 pt harness) as it went off the road near Big Bear CA ...and into the top of a tall fir tree. Passenger and I were uninjured, but we both wondered what happened as it was pitch black night and it suddenly became apparent we were airborne. 18 years old :-(

Posts: 1480 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aileron:
quote:

Back in 1969 I was the inebriated pilot of a Triumph Spitfire (with a roll bar and 5 pt harness) as it went off the road near Big Bear CA ...and into the top of a tall fir tree. Passenger and I were uninjured, but we both wondered what happened as it was pitch black night and it suddenly became apparent we were airborne. 18 years old :-(

Is that the stall warning? . . . .Pull back!!!

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aileron:

Triumph, Supermarine...a Spitfire is a Spitfire.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16347 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post