SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dogs ... Post a picture of yours
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dogs ... Post a picture of yours Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Just Gunner

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
Annabel cooling off in the backyard.

Posts: 2581 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
On page 2 I posted a pic of Jake, the most awesome dog ever... who passed in January.

Meet Ava. Full of energy, she never tires of playing frisbee.
In fact, if I'm cutting grass and have neglected my duty to throw the frisbee she will place it in my next row of grass to cut, forcing me to stop the lawnmower.... Razz

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23896 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
R.I.P. Merlot

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15469 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post

Bruiser

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1924 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Best friends; Jennifer and Ace "the wonder dog".

When they first met.

Ace passed in 1987. Jen will be 46 in December. Her two sons would have loved Ace.

Posts: 3986 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lithog
posted Hide Post

September

---------------------------
"Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff." Bob Lee Swagger, THE SHOOTER

Posts: 1215 | Location: Memphis,Tenn.,USA | Registered: October 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ruby

Posts: 53 | Registered: October 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of taz95dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
Rogue...your Dexter looks just like my Murphy.

... now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the country...

Posts: 955 | Location: st.pete./fl.(hometown,va,bch.,va.) | Registered: January 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Ollie while helping me grill tonight:

Well, maybe he fell asleep on the job.

Posts: 3688 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Spiffy is the white one, age 3.5, and Barney will be 16 in Sept. Couldn't ask for better companions. Smile

Posts: 4661 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Patio guard and garage supervisor.

God bless America.

Posts: 13378 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post