SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dogs ... Post a picture of yours
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dogs ... Post a picture of yours Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Gandalf and Gunner, both pure Great Danes.

1 and 7 years old, 140# and 105#.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Kokopelli, cooling off after a hike.

We lost Lizzie this year, she was a tough little critter.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3386 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post

Carl is a good boy!

Posts: 1797 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
My beloved Irish Setter, Caine RIP

beautiful dog i grew up with an Irish setter from 6 until 18 she could be a handful at times Big Grin

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
I've really enjoyed your sharing the pictures. Thanks guys !!!

One more of the miscreants. Was 7:35 and toy inventory time. Sugar was off the clock. Mason had to handle it.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by side_shot:
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
My beloved Irish Setter, Caine RIP

beautiful dog i grew up with an Irish setter from 6 until 18 she could be a handful at times Big Grin

He was my best bud and died in my arms from a seizure, afterwards from a broken heart I basically swore of any pets as it took the heart a good bit of time to heal. Fast forward to a couple years ago my wife brought my a scrawny little tiger stripped kitten and it was just the right time for healing..The Fuzz changed everything!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post

Katie

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7903 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I'm hesitant to say this because He knows better about all things than we do... But, I wish dogs lived the same number of years as humans do. The loss when they go is devastating.

The pleas from my older brother and me for a family dog went denied. But, my younger sister was able to break the order and she was granted a sheltie when she was about 10 years old. When she (the sheltie) left us, it was a very depressing time.

Sadly, we have no pictures of her.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10694 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
My Anatoli Ethel... I only got up for 3 seconds!!! Cool

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dzozer,

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3909 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10184 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3867 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3575 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
Another Katie. Norwegian Elkhund / GSD mix.

Posts: 2448 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dash (floppy ears) and Dot (pointy ears.) Both mutts. Dash is a Cattle Dog/Lab/Pointer and some other stuff, Dot is primarily Cattle Dog with some other working breeds in her.

Dash was a shelter rescue in 2015 and we THINK he’s around 8. We got Dot in 2016 at 6 weeks old from an accidental litter on a farm. Dash is the best dog in the world, just the epitome of what a good family dog/best buddy would be.

Dot is a typical Australian Cattle Dog: high drive hellion, but she’s a real sweet dog, very imprinted on me and my wife, and outrageously smart. Love them both to death. Dash is starting to show his age and it makes my wife sad. We love having 2 dogs and would love to add a 3rd before Dash passes so Dot is not alone, as she is attached to her brother at the hip.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 811 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Boone likes the gun room

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better Than I Deserve!
Picture of LBTRS
posted Hide Post
Our Goldendoodle Willow.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: September 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Molly passed several years and we had a statue made of her. She made the swivel rocker her favorite seat.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7720 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post