SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Dogs ... Post a picture of yours
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dogs ... Post a picture of yours Login/Join 
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post
Generalissimo Gus.

Posts: 3015 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
Is he going to get tutored? Big Grin

Eventually, but not at 6 weeks.

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16172 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Our Mini’s are thirteen now..... My, how time flies.... Awesome Breed they are!!

https://imgur.com/a/c7UZb6k

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
this is my favorite pic of milo (aka roadrunner) i didn't see the pic or video until after i adopted him he was a handful at 4yrs old now he is still fun dog play play play lol

https://vimeo.com/173662696

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 810 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Where is Ollie?

There he is!

Where is Ollie's 18 year old brother - Jacks?

Sleeping of course.

Posts: 3688 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Sandy. RIP

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Daisy. RIP

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Gunny. Watching out the window, because I had the nerve to leave in the pickup without him!

Thomas Sowell

Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Callie and whats left of her frisbee

Maggie enjoying the sun

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post

Sparky.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1437 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
My Freya. She is now five. Purebred Bouviere des Flandres. She didn't whelp well so the breeder who had imported her from Poland when she was five months old gave her to me when she was three years old. I just had to take her to the vet and get her spayed.

She wanted nothing to do with me for the first three months (she was scared of me), but loved my sons and my wife. I started putting my breakfast plate down for her to clean (egg yolk), and now she is my Velcro dog (she wants to be where she can see me at the very least if she isn't laying on my feet).

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lizardman_u,

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
I am loving all the posted photos. I lost my Lily last February. She was 12. The loss still hurts, and likely always will.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8508 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post

Rock doesn’t like fireworks

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11226 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
My beloved Irish Setter, Caine RIP

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
So many good looking ones.

quote:
Originally posted by Wayniac:

Sparky.

This one was a French film star in its former life.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
Hank The Mountain Cur, doing Hank stuff.

Edit to add: rescued from the mean streets of a methhead trailer park on the Ohio / WVa border.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Here she is with potato cat, potato cat allowed her to sleep on here bed. Potato cat will tattle and come get us if she is in to something she shouldn't

Posts: 5281 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post

Jake was the most awesome dog ever...
Sadly, passed in January.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23896 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post