SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    14 year old Maryland high school student raped in school bathroom by 2 illegal alien 'students'-Lawyers for illegals vow to attack the victim-Pg4
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

14 year old Maryland high school student raped in school bathroom by 2 illegal alien 'students'-Lawyers for illegals vow to attack the victim-Pg4 Login/Join 
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I doubt that wankstain superintendent has a daughter. If he did, he might possibly have a better frame of reference on this whole sordid deal. Or maybe he has his head too far up his ass.

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Hold the superintendent liable for the students safety.
Make him culpable.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39744 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This whole thing is a misunderstanding..... you see Libtards have insisted that "illegals" do us no harm. So, it must be so.

Posts: 1892 | Location: KY | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Unbelievable- how can anybody defend this shit. That principal needs to leave the district before he has a bad accident. It is time to protect our society and way of life. This is beyond criminal, and the there is no excuse for this.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And yet we keep importing people from Third World shit holes, where rape is endemic in their "culture." It's absolutely astounding what we are doing to our nation. Liberals love Third World peasants more than they do their fellow Americans.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
Last Night I thought fox news said it was a 9 year old ?? either way they should pay dearly for it.

Posts: 5587 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/...r-carlson-rockville/

TUCKER CARLSON OPENS FIRE ON ACCUSED ROCKVILLE RAPIST’S LAWYER

Tucker Carlson minced no words during a conversation with David Moyse, a defense attorney for one of the accused perpetrators behind the Rockville High School rape.

According to Mediaite, Moyse is one of several lawyers representing Henry Sanchez-Milian – an 18-year-old alien and one of two individuals who allegedly held a 14-year-old girl in a bathroom and raped her.

Sanchez-Milian’s defense team has recently taken to smearing the alleged victim, insisting the sex was consensual.

This comes despite investigators saying the victim suffered physical injuries consistent with her testimony of being raped.

Instead, the alien’s defense team have attempted to paint him as a good little boy fleeing gang life and threats against him made in Guatemala.

After identifying Moyse as a partner at the firm representing Sanchez-Milian, Carlson dug right in.

“So there are reports that you all plan to argue at your firm that the rape was, in fact, consensual – two men, one of them a legal adult at 18 and the other 17 – and a 14-year-old girl in a high school bathroom,” he began. “How could that in any sense be consensual?”

Moyse goes on to declare that the “preliminary” evidence his firm has seen suggests that the sex was consensual.

Tucker Carlson goes on to really make Moyse sweat with questions concerning the ethics of slandering the alleged victim’s character.

Following the interview, a number of social media users have spoken out against David Moyse.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Mad

One word: Lynching

Mad Grrrrrrrrrr Mad

This right here. I'm all for public executions. Let everyone see what happens when you do something like this.
You'll have the people that say that's "cruel and unusual punishment". What do you think they did to that girl? Fuck em'.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
how can those lawyers look at themselves in a mirror when their plan is to destroy a 14 year old girl

they do realize that what they're doing is raping her as well

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Sad things going on here.

MD's laws make this a whirlwind of complete technicalities.
The girl can be said to have had consensual sex because the oldest perp isn't more than 4 years older than her. Essentially for the same reason, the perps can't be charged with statutory rape. What a major cluster-fuck.

http://www.legalmatch.com/law-...consent-lawyers.html
quote:
Like most states, there are some situations in Maryland where people under the age of consent may legally have sex, as long as there is only a small age difference between them. In Maryland, persons aged between 14 and 16 may consent to sex as long as the other partner is not more than 4 years older.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Predictable...He defended admitting the 2 scumbag illegals.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/...o-girl-james-barrett

Two Illegals Charged With Raping 14-Y-O Girl At Rockville High School. Here's How The Superintendent Responded.

Last Thursday two illegal immigrants were charged with raping a 14-year-old girl in a bathroom at Rockville High School in Maryland. In a press conference on Tuesday, the superintendent of the school district addressed the heinous crime by defending the school's admittance of the two illegal immigrants and declaring that "it is wholly and entirely inappropriate for any of us, anytime, anywhere to say that we are going to deprive a 6-year-old, an 8-year-old, a 12-year-old, a 14-year-old, a 15- and 18-year-old of an education" because of one "horrible incident."

I can't read past this part. one "horrible incident?" The superintendent is displaying a terminal case of stupidity.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19646 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
What is insane is that these two illegal motherfuckers were enrolled as freshman. 17 and 18 years old. What kind of fucked up school district would put illegal adult scumbags into the same class as 14 yo children? Mad

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
What is insane is that these two illegal motherfuckers were enrolled as freshman. 17 and 18 years old. What kind of fucked up school district would put illegal adult scumbags into the same class as 14 yo children? Mad
Not only that.
They were placed there to learn English, I'm sure that helped the rest of their classmates progress faster too. SMDH.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
quote:
Predictable...He defended admitting the 2 scumbag illegals.

He is absolutely, 100% correct that the school system isn't allowed to go anywhere near immigration status when enrolling students. As soon as word got out that they had, DOJ would have a small army of attorneys ready with a stack of consent decrees, which would be quickly signed by the district in lieu of loosing all or most of their federal funding. That's no exaggeration and the issue needs to be taken up with Congress (which can fix it) rather than the school board (which can not).

HOWEVER, his comments beyond that, which clearly indicate that he has a personal moral problem with the very concept of illegal aliens (because there's no such thing as an illegal human being, don't you know?), are absolutely out of line in the context of this town hall meeting or frankly, any other public event in which he is speaking in his role as school superintendent.

-Rob

Absolutely. His statement could have been:

"We are prohibited by law from collecting immigration information. Our hands are tied by the federal government, which is outrageous. This law infringes on our ability to provide a safe environment for all students in our district and clearly violates the Equal Protection clause of the 14th amendment. I encourage all parents to contact your representatives and senators and demand that this law be changed."

However, he chose to defend the practice and even support it. He's a scumbag with direct responsibility for this crime.

Montgomery county has been a hotbed of ultra-liberal idiocy since the '70s. We lived there for 8 years, and each year it got worse.

Just one example of how well their schools were working, our daughter came home from high school one day and told Mrs. Elk that she had learned how to shoplift that day.

Seems the curriculum calls for the movie to be shown, but forbade the teachers from commenting on the morality of stealing.

This I know for a fact, because we went to see the teacher about it.

Or how about the 10th grade teacher who was arranging abortions for the pregnant females in his classes. Covered it with the explanation that it was a class trip to NYC. No idea why 10 graders should have been touring NYC, but that was working.

Or, the high school that had a known illegal drug distribution center hidden behind a fire extinguisher in the hallway. Irate mom took the drugs to the principal and demanded that she stop it. She was threatened by the principal with arrest for possession of drugs in the school.

Just a couple of examples about Montgomery County schools. Remember that was back in the early/mid '70s. And it ain't got any better.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25642 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
They are not citizens. Just fucking shoot them.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
how can those lawyers look at themselves in a mirror when their plan is to destroy a 14 year old girl

Why do you think that lawyers have such bad reputations? Far too many of them have accepted, and practice, the concept of anything to win. It's all about winning, not about justice.

And crime was relatively rare in our earlier days when court ordered executions were done in public. Now, even if one is sentenced to death the odds seem to in favor of the perp's dying of old age rather than being executed. ISTR, that the average time on death row was something like EIGHTEEN YEARS!!!!!!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25642 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

And, according to what I read the other day, neither one of them speak English.

So freshmen in HS, and can't speak the language.

Yeah, that makes sense for Montgomery County schools.

Elk

-Thomas Jefferson

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
Hold the superintendent liable for the students safety.
Make him culpable.

The buck stops with him, indeed.

Early on I did a search on him. He is in it for the money, playing the management game, rising higher and higher in the system. Watch him get booted out of this district only to be hired out of state in a larger district. Liberal poster boy.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

Why do you think that lawyers have such bad reputations?

So, ask me again "Dick, why did you quit law school when you were doing well?" And my answer is still, the last thing I want to do is associate with lawyer types all day long, every day. They may earn a good living, but they're still trash. Rich trash, but still trash.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
but they're still trash. Rich trash, but still trash.

Really? All of 'em?

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post