SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    14 year old Maryland high school student raped in school bathroom by 2 illegal alien 'students'-Lawyers for illegals vow to attack the victim-Pg4
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

14 year old Maryland high school student raped in school bathroom by 2 illegal alien 'students'-Lawyers for illegals vow to attack the victim-Pg4 Login/Join 
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
^^^^

Disgusting; make the lesson start here.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:

I refer back to the Apache method. 4 stakes, 4 pieces of rope, and a fire ant hill.

You forgot the honey.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gasche
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:

I refer back to the Apache method. 4 stakes, 4 pieces of rope, and a fire ant hill.

You forgot the honey.

I favor the NW logger method. Saturate a tree stump with diesel, nail the scumbag's scrotum to the diesel soaked stump, set fire to said stump and hand the scumbag an empty beer bottle.

Posts: 748 | Location: Western Washington AC | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not well versed on the law with convicted illegal aliens. Assuming they're convicted, are they then deported or must they serve their sentence first and then be deported.

It would suck if they get deported without doing serious jail time.

Prayers for the victim.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got myself suspended once dealing with someone similar to them.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Anyone still remember what President Trump asked members of Congress who oppose his border security plan? This news article should be sent to every single one of them.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only punishment for this crime and any crime like it should be instant death.

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
Rape should be a capital crime
^^This. Each of them is 'entitled' to one of these.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Mad

One word: Lynching

Mad Grrrrrrrrrr Mad

Send 'em on down. We have a tree with a lot of experience!

I will gladly provide the rope.

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
I'm not well versed on the law with convicted illegal aliens. Assuming they're convicted, are they then deported or must they serve their sentence first and then be deported.

It would suck if they get deported without doing serious jail time.

Prayers for the victim.

I am pretty sure they serve their sentence first and then are deported.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Disgusting. Pure disgusting.

quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
Hopefully the sacks of shit get manhandled for the rest of their life in prison.

Why stop there. I hope he gets it for eternity in his afterlife as well.

How the fuck did the illegals afford to live in Rockville? Median home price is $475k and median income is over $100k.

I'm sure there is plenty of section 8 housing. When I lived in Arlington, just south of Ballston, there was a huge latino population. My son's elementary school was 75% latin, and most parents didn't speak English.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
My daughter will be 14 in two months. I would go to jail and definitely hell for what I'd do to those demons.

Probable yes to the first. Doubtful on the second.

Posts: 3146 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:

According to the Bible, it is.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
Was she my daughter, I was would make it my life long goal to kill them both and would not stop until I was successful. Mad

Posts: 2583 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12GA:
Was she my daughter, I was would make it my life long goal to kill them both and would not stop until I was successful. Mad

+1

Posts: 214 | Registered: December 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Agreed, Mike.

quote:

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope her father posts bail for them. Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
A number of years ago, my brother's wife was sexually assaulted and the perp was caught. The detectives offered her father a chance at a beatdown while the scumbag was still in cuffs. He declined. I would have asked that the cuffs be removed. This was in Atlanta.

quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
quote:
My daughter will be 14 in two months. I would go to jail and definitely hell for what I'd do to those demons.

If it were my daughter, they'd better hope and pray they're convicted....

Posts: 1979 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
I would have asked that the cuffs be removed.

I don't doubt that you could have whipped his ass, (no sarcasm), and it seems more manly to unlock his hands-- but why should any rapist have any right at all to a "fair fight"? Screw that. It's punishment, not a contest. I would have every father and mother of a rape victim--or husband, son, sister, whatever-- be given a baseball bat, and 10 minutes alone with the perp--in cuffs-- in a closed room.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of qcsmitty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

Jail? Maybe. Hell? Definitely, hell no!

Just what I was thinkin'.

Posts: 3778 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post