SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    14 year old Maryland high school student raped in school bathroom by 2 illegal alien 'students'-Lawyers for illegals vow to attack the victim-Pg4
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

14 year old Maryland high school student raped in school bathroom by 2 illegal alien 'students'-Lawyers for illegals vow to attack the victim-Pg4 Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted
http://wjla.com/news/crime/pol...chool-restroom-stall

Police: 2 Rockville HS students charged with raping girl, 14, in school restroom stall

ROCKVILLE, Md. (ABC7) — Two Rockville High School students have been arrested and charged with raping a 14-year-old girl in a restroom at the school Thursday morning, police say.
School administrators contacted Montgomery County Police after the girl reported that she had been sexually assaulted.

The girl said she was walking in a hallway about 9 a.m. when she was approached by two male students, later identified as Jose O. Montano, 17, and Henry E. Sanchez Milian, 18, police say.
She said Montano asked her to walk with him and Sanchez Milian, and then Montano asked for a hug, slapped her butt, and then asked her to have sex with him.

When she refused, Montano forced her into a boys bathroom and then into a stall, according to the police statement to the court. The girl repeatedly said no to his requests, and held on to a sink trying to keep from being forced into the stall, police say.

The girl says Montano unzipped her top and pulled her breasts out. As Sanchez Milian came into the stall Montano pulled her pants down, she says.

Montano and Sanchez Milian took turns changing positions and forced oral, vaginal, and anal sex on her in the bathroom stall, police say.

When they heard the restroom door, the three left the restroom and Sanchez Milian threw his jacket over the girl's head. She dropped the jacket and ran away from them to a classroom where she reported to staff what had happened, police say.

Investigators from the Special Victims Investigations Division arrested Montano and Sanchez Milian at the school. They were held without bond and were scheduled for a bond review at 1 p.m. Friday in Rockville District Court.

Both Montano and Sanchez will be tried as adults, police say, but Montano's mugshot was not released due to his age.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BamaJeepster,

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Hopefully the sacks of shit get manhandled for the rest of their life in prison.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7051 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
Hopefully the sacks of shit get manhandled for the rest of their life in prison.

Why stop there. I hope he gets it for eternity in his afterlife as well.

How the fuck did the illegals afford to live in Rockville? Median home price is $475k and median income is over $100k.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20741 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Deport them to Syria.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30283 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Rape should be a capital crime

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11234 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This would be a great case to "make an example out of" for others to see!!

Posts: 6599 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tried as adults. Nice. Good for the poor girl. The speed in which she notified someone will probably make a difference at trial.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
My daughter will be 14 in two months. I would go to jail and definitely hell for what I'd do to those demons.

Posts: 10822 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
This would be a great case to "make an example out of" for others to see!!

Yeah, maybe O'Reilly will report on it on "The Factor". It really needs to be front page news and we know what the odds are on that. Mad

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
My daughter will be 14 in two months. I would go to jail and definitely hell for what I'd do to those demons.

If it were my daughter, they'd better hope and pray they're convicted....

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:

Jail? Maybe. Hell? Definitely, hell no!

Q

Posts: 26185 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8597 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:

How the fuck did the illegals afford to live in Rockville? Median home price is $475k and median income is over $100k.

Because cities often require a certain percentage of low income and high density housing be built with new developments.

Posts: 13046 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
When the libs complain about President Trump's border wall and ask why it is necesary, make them explain this incident.

Of course, the rabid leftists are impervious to logic, but some with a brain may listen. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21820 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Mad

One word: Lynching

Mad Grrrrrrrrrr Mad

Posts: 107223 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:

One can always hope, but I doubt it will happen. My guess is they will be deported.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
Rape should be a capital crime

Yes yes yes a million times yes.

Posts: 6353 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
quote:
quote:

Because cities often require a certain percentage of low income and high density housing be built with new developments.

And Montgomery county being the most liberal county in MD, the dirt bags were/are probably living at taxpayer expense.

I refer back to the Apache method. 4 stakes, 4 pieces of rope, and a fire ant hill.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
When the libs complain about President Trump's border wall and ask why it is necesary, make them explain this incident.

Of course, the rabid leftists are impervious to logic, but some with a brain may listen. . .

I wonder if any among the leftists have enough gray matter to actually think.

Elk

-Thomas Jefferson

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
quote:
quote:

Just 10 days ago the city held a hearing to decide whether to become a sanctuary city. They have a long history of catering to illegals.

http://wtop.com/montgomery-cou...immigrant-ordinance/

March 7, 2017 5:07 am

Rockville considers pro-immigrant ordinance

WASHINGTON — For a long time, Rockville police have had an informal policy to not ask anyone about their immigration status, or for help with immigration enforcement.

But in the wake of major immigration policy changes by the Trump administration, the city is considering an ordinance, introduced by Councilmember Julie Palakovich Carr, that would make its policies official.

Seventy-five people signed up to speak on the topic Monday night during a public hearing at City Hall.

“It’s a common sense effort to foster trust between the community and the police department that will make the community more safe,” said Ben Shnider, who launched a petition on Change.org to “Make Rockville, MD a Sanctuary City.” As of Monday night, the petition had 1,120 supporters.

Another Change.org petition, “Say NO to Rockville Becoming A Sanctuary City,” had 545 supporters as of Monday night.

Former Councilmember Tom Moore said now is the time for the city to formalize its policies.

“A law that tells the terrified children in Rockville that this city will play no part in deporting their parents, no part in destroying their families,” he said.

Nancy Shih said that the ordinance would make Rockville less safe.

“Horrible MS-13 gang crimes are everywhere nowadays. Do you read the newspaper?” she asked.

“It gives undocumented immigrants a false sense of security,” said Zhenya Li, a Chinese immigrant who is a U.S. citizen.

Assistant Montgomery County Police Chief Russ Hamill attended the hearing at the request of Police Chief Tom Manger to talk about what the changes on the federal level mean for his department and Rockville police.

“The current presidential administration’s orders and directions have little bearing on the day to day operations of local law enforcement agencies, including here locally, including our departments. The president does not direct the actions of local police organizations, and these measures do not influence our operations. Nothing has changed over the past two months,” Hamill said.

“We conduct our local law enforcement duties the same as we have done since the day I came here over 33 years ago. We do it fairly, impartially, and with a goal to serve everyone equally without regard to race, creed, color, nationality, or any other status somebody could think of,” he added.

January 30, 2017: Joint statement from Montgomery County Executive Isiah Leggett and the County Council on immigration

February 6, 2017: Montgomery Co. officials concerned immigrants in need ‘going underground’

All of these officials who have pushed for increased illegals need to be held accountable. Criminally.

________

I submitted these links and stories to Drudge, let's see if he picks it up.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post