This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/6530049964

June 29, 2020, 09:05 PM
amc
Lung Cancer fight - round 2! Update Page 5
Praying the treatment goes well. Keep us posted
June 29, 2020, 10:14 PM
OKCGene
Hi, you are in my prayers as well as your family, doctors, medical team and pharmacy staff and all other workers who are involved. May God Bless.
June 29, 2020, 11:15 PM
sjtill
Ontmark, lung cancer treatment has advanced in leaps and bounds in the past few years. I have a good friend with metastatic lung cancer who should not be alive, but his genetics were right for an immunotherapeutic drug called Tagrisso. He is feeling and looking 100% and this could go on indefinitely.
Immunotherapy is the way to go if your genetics are right for it.
Sounds like you are in good hands.
Remember COBRA is good for I think 18 months?

June 30, 2020, 06:10 PM
pilot99
I wish you all the best in your journey! Best of outcome in your road to a good prognosis with a curative outcome.
Keep us updated.
June 30, 2020, 08:35 PM
thomjb
Still keeping you in my daily prayers.....

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member
July 01, 2020, 12:38 AM
flashguy
Late to following this. Prayers for recovery.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth
July 01, 2020, 05:16 AM
mark60
Praying for you, hang in there.
July 01, 2020, 05:29 AM
Silent
Prayers sent.

Silent
July 01, 2020, 05:34 AM
P-220
My thoughts and prayers are with you today.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve
July 01, 2020, 08:06 AM
Johnny 3eagles
Prayers for you. Good luck with the infusion today.

You will beat this.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
July 01, 2020, 08:10 AM
x0225095
Prayers buddy.

Hang tough today.

0:01
July 01, 2020, 09:31 AM
Rolan_Kraps
Fight the good fight my friend. I lost my wife to Non-small cell lung cancer last year. She was at stage IV when they caught it, so there wasn't much they could do but make her comfortable.

KEEP FIGHTING!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home
July 01, 2020, 07:00 PM
Slippery Pete
Hang in there man. Pullin for you.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/
July 03, 2020, 04:05 PM
ontmark
Ubdate:

Well went Wednesday for infusion. They did blood work first. Then a visit with the Doctor.

He looked at the blood work results and listened to my lungs. I told him I have one more day on Levaquin and started the 30 Mg prednisone taper that day. He put infusion off for a week. I asked him why. He said he wanted lungs to clear up some more and blood work look good. So I will be back there this coming Wednesday.

This the Cancer Center I am going to. My doctor is MD. Sirott. He is one of the owners of the center also.

https://www.dvohmg.com/

A big thanks for the prayers and sharing info of others with good results on Opdivo.

Roy

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck
July 03, 2020, 04:21 PM
ZSMICHAEL
^^^^^^^^^^^
Putting off an infusion is pretty common. That is why they do the bloodwork first. It will not affect the overall outcome. The oncologist wants to be sure your body can handle the infusion.
July 20, 2020, 04:44 PM
ontmark
Update #3

Well been off work since June 22. I’m on Oxygen 24/7. Went to my Pulmonologist today. Lung X-Ray shows infection and Pneumonia almost gone. Oxygen numbers still low hitting 86 while walking. Pulmonologist is releasing me back to work on Monday July 27 if work will take me to only do sedimentary work and be on Oxygen at that time. So we will see if work will allow it. I am a truck mechanic with one other new mechanic they hired in January for the company knows I am retiring next year June. Pulmonologist said the lungs will gradually continue to heal from the Pneumonia and should be off of Oxygen in one to two months.

Well I was hoping for one more month off of work but was real happy to hear that my health is improving and I could go back to work with conditions. Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers. I have another infusion treatment this Wednesday.

Thanks
Roy

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck
July 20, 2020, 05:03 PM
craigcpa
Don’t be in a hurry; kick that pneumonia’s ass first!

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫
July 20, 2020, 05:55 PM
thomjb
You have been and will be in my prayers everyday

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member
July 20, 2020, 06:23 PM
Aquabird
My prayers are with you as well.
Hope you continue to get healthier.
My wife recently(spring) had pneumonia.
She just took a liquid called Pleurisy root by PURE HERBS, purchased at Heaven and Herbs, online.
Worked great. Normally she has had to take breathing treatments.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member
July 20, 2020, 09:07 PM
Rey HRH
I’m glad for the good news. We’re all pulling for you.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.