SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    US buildup near Korean Peninsula aimed at 'incapacitating' Kim
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

US buildup near Korean Peninsula aimed at 'incapacitating' Kim Login/Join 
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
A conflict with North Korea would probably contaminate South Korea with nuclear fall out if not direct nuclear hits thereby causing great hardships on South Korea making Kias and Hyundais into instant collector cars. Just saying.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Here's one psychologist's perspective.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion...ind-kim-jong-un.html

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53158 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I saw on a news scroll this morning that NK is claiming that the US and She Korea failed in an attempt to assassinate Kim Jong In with a bio-chem attack.

Looks like he's painting himself I to a corner to lash out.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37949 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
If we were going to assassinate Lil Kim he wouldn't be around to claim we tried.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post