SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun pictures/memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 220

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun pictures/memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!! Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7213 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

[FLASH_VIDEO]https://www.facebook.com/seen.everything/videos/1012726032165267/[/FLASH_VIDEO]if Meat eaters acted like vegans

Posts: 5157 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4502 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4253 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21888 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Watching for
Falling Rocks
Picture of erratic
posted Hide Post

Posts: 792 | Location: North Florida Mountains | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 944 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 6781 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7213 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
This is some top notch trolling from a barista:

That made me laugh more than it should have. Big Grin

Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others

Posts: 13546 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21888 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
Family, Guns, Country

"My guns are always loaded."
~R.G. Justified

What whiskey will not cure, there is no cure.

Posts: 21890 | Location: Ski Town, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post

And my all time favorite

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12736 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
Family, Guns, Country

"My guns are always loaded."
~R.G. Justified

What whiskey will not cure, there is no cure.

Posts: 21890 | Location: Ski Town, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5157 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DSgrouse,

"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Posts: 16645 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

When you’re sad, you understand the lyrics.
- George Jones

Posts: 8603 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4379 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post