SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun pictures/memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!!
Page 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 236

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun pictures/memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!! Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:...

HA!! that idiot has the magazine in backwards.... what a maroon!

It's a mirror image....

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 39654 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Big Grin

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 4630 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:

I hate to quote an image, but have no idea what this is.

Posts: 3204 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spiff_P239:

It's an "elastrator". Stretches a VERY small, VERY strong rubber ring so you can slip it up over the scrotum of sheep and calves and then release it. Cuts off the circulation, after a few days the 'nads drop off. Very clean, infection free way of castrating livestock.

I don't know that I'd call it painless tho...

(Now aren't you glad you asked? Big Grin )

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 11845 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
quote:

It's an "elastrator". Stretches a VERY small, VERY strong rubber ring so you can slip it up over the scrotum of sheep and calves and then release it. Cuts off the circulation, after a few days the 'nads drop off. Very clean, infection free way of castrating livestock.

LOL, I can think of a few people who should give this challenge a try. Definitely would not have figured this one out on my own.

Posts: 3204 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I can't say I was totally sure how that was used, but I had an idea that was close. Wink

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Posts: 22490 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:...

...Stretches a VERY small, VERY strong rubber ring so you can slip it up over the scrotum of sheep and calves and then release it. ...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 39654 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
quote:

Or you can use a razor and your teeth, Mike Rowe Dirty Jobs style...

- "This town reminds me of something in the bible."
- "Which part?"
- "The part right before god gets angry"

Posts: 9158 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
^

Growing up, I had several friends that had ranches. We use to do cattle drives and brandings.

It wasn't uncommon to see an oldtimer whip at an old Schrade, cut off the testicles, and pop one in his mouth.

I never knew what a mountain oyster was before this. I've never had them since...

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10106 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
this drift reminds me of the sheep castration Dirty Jobs episode.

His TED talk about that episode:

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 3994 | Location: Northern Panhandle WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrbill345:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IRVdiHu1VCc" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Dang. I missed it by this much. I show this to my research students so they can understand perspective.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 2518 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Wow!!! The knowledge depth of Sigforum..

EasyFire AT zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for US LawShield & Firearms Legal Protection
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
Firearms Legal Protection > https://secure.firearmslegal.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1264 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Not much is painless about that &*%$ rubber band technique, folks. Gimme a blade every time.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 5410 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redstone:
quote:
Originally posted by mrbill345:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IRVdiHu1VCc" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Dang. I missed it by this much. I show this to my research students so they can understand perspective.

I'm also going to use this with my students next month for a seminar I'm doing on expertise and knowledge.

Thanks for the link!

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 18309 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Guys...Remember:

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Is this a picture thread, or what?

You guys are keeping this thread alive. I see it all the time. I expect for it to stay on topic.

If you want to discuss shift patterns or anything else, start your own thread.

Posts should contain photos or memes. Avoid quoting other members in this thread. That's how we end up with 16 copies of the same picture on the same page.

Once again- to be clear- if a thread stays at the top of the first page in the Lounge, I'm going to monitor it. This is a photo/meme thread.

Posts: 11424 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post

I actually have several former co-workers of which this is true.

Golf carts were involved.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17831 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17831 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post

Stolen from r/The_Donald/

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 973 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 9688 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:

I actually have several former co-workers of which this is true.

Golf carts were involved.

when I was in the grocery business,
my first company, as a part timer had us watch safety videos (VHS was new then,,,,)

Nick Nolte was in one of them,

and yes, I know this is Gary Busey

www.chesterfieldarmament.com

Posts: 7852 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post