SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun pictures/memes thread.
Page 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 197

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun pictures/memes thread. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:

So true, it hurts!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 2213 | Location: Western New York  | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1007 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cas,

Posts: 16296 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

A LIBERAL IS A MAN WHO WILL GIVE AWAY EVERY THING HE DOESN'T OWN.

Posts: 3685 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

Participating in a gun buy back program because you think criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbor has too many kids

"I'm only myself when I have a guitar in my hands." - George Harrison

Posts: 47569 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

America First!

Posts: 2729 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

A young couple asked to join a church, but the minister said they needed to prove their commitment with a month of celibacy.
A month later, they returned.
"We failed, minister. It was difficult, but we were OK for three weeks. Then, I saw my wife bend over to get something off the bottom shelf. She looked around, met my eyes, winked, and it was 'off to the races' right there."
"Well, I can sympathize, but I'm afraid I have to ask you to leave and not come back."
"Funny, that's exactly what the manager of the grocery store said, too."

Posts: 4808 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 9130 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

America First!

Posts: 2729 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:

I don't know if I should laugh or cry. That is both ridiculuous and true.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 29447 | Location: CA | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 9130 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:

IIRC in the LA riots some years ago, the Korean shop owners, on the whole, were mostly unmolested, because they had guns, and used them.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 29447 | Location: CA | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10828 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4808 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 17113 | Location: N. Houston, TX | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
OMG! I mean, WTFO? Who buys this shit? Pajama boys?

"No matter your age, profession, or hometown, there’s one thing that unifies guys across the country: a need to take care of their balls. With Tame the Beast Nutt Butter, add a multipurpose lotion that smells and feels great to your health regimen which is specifically designed to handle that super important task.
Loads of other products for your nethers are meant to keep them dry and smelling nice, but they usually end up doing just the opposite. Meaning, they wind up leaving a distinctive, unnatural chemical smell that you — and everyone else — become all too familiar with. Nutt Butter, on the other hand, makes your testies smell the besties with a more welcoming scent, which stems from ingredients like Jojoba, Aloe, Comfrey Root, Calendula, Chamomile, Shea, Cocoa, Mango, Rosemary, Eucalyptus, and Lavender.

Made in the USA, this 8oz container of creamy lotion also checks off your cosmetic needs. It’s anti-aging, anti-shriveling, anti-chafing, anti-dryness, and anti-sagging all in one product, so your balls are bound to stay beautiful. Even cooler, Nutt Butter provides an exhilarating eucalyptus tingle to your family jewels — or even your back and chest — upon application and is free of harmful chemical materials, such as parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial colors & dyes, and paraffin."
http://dailycaller.com/2018/03...e-beast-nutt-butter/

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
COTEP #192

Posts: 9165 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:

You know maybe we would all feel better and be nicer to each other if we all had properly groomed and lubed nuts. Razz

Posts: 2311 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:

At the risk of being labeled a hater and a homophobe, and given to stereotyping, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and surmise that most of the guys that buy this also buy Bette Midler albums and have a predilection for rainbows.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 11182 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
quote:

At the risk of being labeled a hater and a homophobe, and given to stereotyping, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and surmise that most of the guys that buy this also buy Bette Midler albums and have a predilection for rainbows.

I do not own nut butter, but you should check out the For The Boys soundtrack. Killer big band.

In an invasion from the cat thread

--
No matter where you go, there you are

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 1718 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
With Tame the Beast Nutt Butter, add a multipurpose lotion

Get some damn grease!

Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others

Posts: 12736 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post