SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun pictures/memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!!
Page 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 239

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun pictures/memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!! Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 16520 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 16520 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

America First!

Posts: 3133 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
The dominant media is no more "mainstream" than leftists are liberals.

Posts: 16453 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DSgrouse,

Posts: 5434 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 18371 | Location: N. Houston, TX | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:

So true, it hurts!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 2383 | Location: Western New York  | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1145 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cas,

Posts: 17079 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

My parents spanked me as a child. As a result, I now suffer from a psychological condition known as RESPECT FOR OTHERS.

Posts: 4492 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

Participating in a gun buy back program because you think criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbor has too many kids

"I'm only myself when I have a guitar in my hands." - George Harrison

Posts: 48656 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

America First!

Posts: 3133 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

A young couple asked to join a church, but the minister said they needed to prove their commitment with a month of celibacy.
A month later, they returned.
"We failed, minister. It was difficult, but we were OK for three weeks. Then, I saw my wife bend over to get something off the bottom shelf. She looked around, met my eyes, winked, and it was 'off to the races' right there."
"Well, I can sympathize, but I'm afraid I have to ask you to leave and not come back."
"Funny, that's exactly what the manager of the grocery store said, too."

Posts: 5434 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 9691 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

America First!

No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:

I don't know if I should laugh or cry. That is both ridiculuous and true.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 29447 | Location: CA | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 9691 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:

IIRC in the LA riots some years ago, the Korean shop owners, on the whole, were mostly unmolested, because they had guns, and used them.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 29447 | Location: CA | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11430 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post