SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun pictures/memes thread.
Page 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 181

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun pictures/memes thread. Login/Join 
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

America First!

Posts: 2472 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 8681 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King of Goodness
Picture of varoadking
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:

Must have been referring to their defenses... Wink

Posts: 6660 | Location: Dixie | Registered: February 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
How you feel when you find your next "Grail gun"...

There's always just one more... Wink

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 3959 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

America First!

Posts: 2472 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 11116 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 34068 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4013 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Posts: 16086 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:

I've been guilty of conversations like this. But then, most people in San Francisco don't care about cars when they gossip.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 15676 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by varoadking:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:

Must have been referring to their defenses... Wink
They had the wrong GOAT!

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 16501 | Location: N. Houston, TX | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
There is humor in irony:

Posts: 2658 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4013 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4631 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
^^^^ So, that's what started all this shit?

posted Hide Post

something else the simpsons have predicted.

Posts: 4369 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
That last one was on point!

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 15676 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 38247 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post