SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun pictures/memes thread.
Page 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 185

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun pictures/memes thread. Login/Join 
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
I wasn't sure where to post these. I looked and didn't see them anywhere else. EnjoySmile

Trump Fury:

Link to original video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opupxn_EtXA

Don Wick:

Link to original video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yuZKAdvxJU

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 856 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 15725 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12061 | Location: EZ Acres, in the Western NC Mountains. | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Disney's new crossover movie list came out this weekend.

Tops on my must see list.

Posts: 4453 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When Chicago school kids take a field trip to the Field Museum to see Sue.

The best quote from the new starwars movie.

Posts: 4453 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:

Apparently, I have robot hands...

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 15725 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Or you like cold soup.

"We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled." - Kevin D. Williamson, 2012

"All the citizens of this land are of right freemen; they owe no allegiance to any class and should recognize no task-masters. Under the chart of their liberties, under the law of high heaven, they are free and without shackles on their limbs nor mortgages upon the fruits of their brain or muscles; they bow down before no prince, potentate, or sovereign, nor kiss the royal robes of any crowned head; they render homage only to their God and should pay tribute only to their Government. Such at least is the spirit of our institutions, the character of our written national compact."

Charles Triplett O’Ferrall of Virginia - In Congress, May 1, 1888

Posts: 9452 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Why would I put soup in the microwave if I wanted it cold?

posted Hide Post
^^^^^
So you can grab it right out of the Microwave. Duhhhh! Big Grin

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 8329 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^

Razz Big Grin

Support our troops, and our veterans.
Go Hokies!
New favorite quote from the golf course: "It's not the club, son."

Posts: 8381 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
We're talking about microwaves not refrigerators. Come on, now...

Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Well, if my soup isn't too hot to pick up the bowl, I consider it "cold".
I always put my soup bowl on top of a plate in the microwave so I can pick it up by the edges of the plate.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 14690 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
This is one of the funniest exchanges I've seen on SIGForum in a while...y'all made this old man smile out loud Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 8757 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterburyBob:
Well, if my soup isn't too hot to pick up the bowl, I consider it "cold".
I always put my soup bowl on top of a plate in the microwave so I can pick it up by the edges of the plate.
I heat my soup in a ceramic pot with a handle, and then transfer it to a bowl (on a plate).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Posts: 20760 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
^^^^^microwave hands?

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 3945 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 38364 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8091 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:

No, no, no. Luke wouldn't need to deal with the microwave at all. He has those alien house-keeping ladies to do all his chores. Razz

Posts: 2132 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
In 2016, Tom Brady was spotted with a red MAGA baseball cap in his locker. I suspect he's a single issue voter...

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 16662 | Location: N. Houston, TX | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Ladies of Sigforum, let this Valentines Day be the year your guy can say:

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 16662 | Location: N. Houston, TX | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post