SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun pictures/memes thread.
Page 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 169

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun pictures/memes thread. Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 6608 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

Participating in a gun buy back program because you think criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbor has too many kids

"I'm only myself when I have a guitar in my hands." - George Harrison

Posts: 46853 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

They didn't accept my suggestions for the safety poster either. My "Be safe, don't fuck up" didn't cut it apparently.

I also submitted.."Safety is no fucking accident". No bueno there either.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

Posts: 8938 | Location: Colorado  | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 6366 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7000 | Location: Sunset Highway MP37, then turn South | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
It's Florida man again. Big Grin

“Little else is requisite to carry a state to the highest degree of opulence from the lowest barbarism but peace, easy taxes, and a tolerable administration of justice: all the rest being brought about by the natural course of things.”--Adam Smith, born June 16, 1723

Posts: 13922 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:

Does his family have to pay for one or three funerals?

Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others

Posts: 11932 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/Yj4IYOe6hzw

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 15595 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Those guys are sooooooo bad... Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 37938 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11987 | Location: EZ Acres, in the Western NC Mountains. | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 6366 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
"Special" Counsel Investigation:

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”

Posts: 19304 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 8483 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4575 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Ah, thank you.

I guess it's clear I wouldn't have expected it either... I never really got into the Monty Python skits.

Off to YouTube with you...

And bring me back... a 'tubery!

"Ni" ... and isn't it "shrubbery"?

We often meet our destiny on the road we took to avoid it.

Posts: 1412 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:

America First!

Posts: 2366 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post

Archerman

Posts: 2107 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 15595 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 6608 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member