SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun pictures/memes thread.
Page 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 189

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun pictures/memes thread. Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:

OMG that is funny

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 34187 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^That is awesome

Posts: 4379 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
^^^That is awesome

+ bazillion!

Oh shit! hehehehehehehe

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
COTEP #192

Posts: 9011 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

Participating in a gun buy back program because you think criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbor has too many kids

"I'm only myself when I have a guitar in my hands." - George Harrison

Posts: 47387 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
You gotta admit... Weekly World News is pretty damn funny...if not true Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 8963 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lechiffre
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:

Jonathan Winters Reincarnated?

Posts: 477 | Registered: May 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
You gotta admit... Weekly World News is pretty damn funny...if not true Big Grin

Posts: 21205 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 1576 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
I heard these back in 2000. I still remember laughing at tehm at the time. Not sure which one is funnier. Worth a few minutes!

NSFW

Posts: 4455 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

Participating in a gun buy back program because you think criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbor has too many kids

Posts: 47387 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:

They must be related

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 6253 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 5208 | Location: Columbia, Illinois | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
Family, Guns, Country

"My guns are always loaded."
~R.G. Justified

What whiskey will not cure, there is no cure.

Posts: 20849 | Location: Out of Jersey, Into Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4736 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21205 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
^^^

not nearly enough Big Grin

"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I don't want to get the thread closed... is this Hilary coughing photo over the line? Eek

Posts: 16180 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ I don't know if it's over the line but I got a chuckle out of his imagination.

Posts: 6069 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by cas:
I don't want to get the thread closed... is this Hilary coughing photo over the line? Eek

A rule of thumb that has serve me well is: If you need to ask, the answer is probably 'Yes'.

NRA Endowment Life Member; ISRA Member

“It is amazing how many people think that they can answer an argument by attributing bad motives to those who disagree with them. Using this kind of reasoning, you can believe or not believe anything about anything, without having to bother to deal with facts or logic.” ― Thomas Sowell

Posts: 4269 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
That halirous ,but I for one would not her such my dogs.

Posts: 21677 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post