SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun pictures/memes thread.
Page 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 189

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun pictures/memes thread. Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 6823 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
After you defeat the other lanscapers you have to face the landscaper boss!

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8098 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4126 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:

I sent that to some of my Scout leader friends, they loved it. I suggested Cub Scouts should adopt that as their poster child.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4533 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 8948 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Sigh...and it's illegal to smoosh pennies on railroad tracks too...but who's counting?

You can still spend the currency.
As I recall, it was only illegal to deface coins that contained more than 50% silver. Pennies and Nickels were exempt.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Posts: 20916 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
And the eternal question of, “Would I have done better with different parents?”
I consider myself quite fortunate that although things would have been far different, I strongly doubt they would have turned out better.

It did make me laugh, though. Smile

“Most men … can seldom accept the simplest and most obvious truth if it … would oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions … which they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabrics of their lives.”
— Leo Tolstoy

Posts: 38784 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Lots of, “I think …,” in this thread about money, but if marking it up were illegal, the people who handled 80% of the $20 notes in my pocket should go to jail. They have various stamps, marks, and handwritten notations all over them. When reading any statute the first thing to look for is any mention of intent. As I recall (Wink) any crime relating to altering or defacing money requires the intent to defraud.

“Most men … can seldom accept the simplest and most obvious truth if it … would oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions … which they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabrics of their lives.”
— Leo Tolstoy

Posts: 38784 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”

Posts: 19531 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 6558 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 6823 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
Picture of KMitch200
posted Hide Post
I LOVE this thread. Big Grin Big Grin

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 2955 | Location: AZ - West side of the valley | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
It's a guy thing.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post

Deplorable before deplorable was cool!

Posts: 2030 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

Participating in a gun buy back program because you think criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbor has too many kids

"I'm only myself when I have a guitar in my hands." - George Harrison

Posts: 47376 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post

— Leo Tolstoy

Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

I'll take a case.

The afternoon knows what the morning never suspected.
-- Robert Frost

Posts: 7056 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Back when I was doing software development for BellSouth, I kept a can of this stuff in plain sight on my desk.

I don't work there any more. Can't figure out why.

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 19183 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

Participating in a gun buy back program because you think criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbor has too many kids

"I'm only myself when I have a guitar in my hands." - George Harrison

Posts: 47376 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Y'all know when you let the smoke out of electronic gear it stops working. Usually you can't replace it.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17178 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post