SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun pictures/memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 229

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun pictures/memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!! Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/Q9UDVyUzJ1g

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 16351 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/-3Z3Wyslekg

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 16351 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/8jiF1MFumCE

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/YGjXhgzWLvU

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/efeZuaPwLAY

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4486 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 39485 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Posts: 16887 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 22289 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 22289 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7320 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4546 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4486 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14638 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7320 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:

Fact for ya: Those spikes are now called the "Thagomizer" by paleontologists due to this cartoon.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/...thagomizer-98891562/

Posts: 5804 | Location: Philadelphia, Pa | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Posts: 16887 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
This is some top notch trolling from a barista:

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 18043 | Location: N. Houston, TX | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post