SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun pictures/memes thread.
Page 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun pictures/memes thread. Login/Join 
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
^^^^haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate hate...

Ha! Cool

Posts: 5127 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Jodie

The name of the dude that was banging your wife/GF while you were deployed, at least in the Army back when I was in

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 1136 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:

Challenge accepted.

They are like Pokemon, right? Gotta catch 'em all. . .

No arsenal is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women.
Ronald Reagan

Posts: 19611 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

America First!

Posts: 1682 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/eVXKKaWJTls

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 14772 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/YNYLVmhrE1g?t=5s

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 14772 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Jodie

The name of the dude that was banging your wife/GF while you were deployed, at least in the Army back when I was in

...and why I laughed.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 36071 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/d8qOV1z7ZA0

Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/vn4YlAlHn-Y

Picture of bendable
posted Hide Post
genius

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 44817 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3549 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

https://youtu.be/YNYLVmhrE1g?t=5s

Lol

Posts: 3273 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Endowment)
Family, Guns, Country

"My guns are always loaded."
~R.G. Justified

What whiskey will not cure, there is no cure.

Posts: 17931 | Location: Out of Jersey, Into Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10 | Registered: January 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10 | Registered: January 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

"My wife is dragging me to this stupid play. Somebody please kill me."
-- Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 19234 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
Picture of apprentice
posted Hide Post

------------------------------
"...and we liked it!"

Posts: 5718 | Location: North Idaho | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
DWI

https://videos.files.wordpress...carpool_lane_std.mp4

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
COTEP #192

Posts: 7600 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telling cops where to go for over 25 years
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Untitled by Wayne Wilson, on Flickr

"Where MY free shit?!"

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 7557 | Location: Just stumbling through, trying to avoid a premature banjackulation of my own doing... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 36071 | Location: My Happy Little Tire Swing | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post