SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun pictures/memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!!
Page 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun pictures/memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!! Login/Join 
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 10704 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 2760 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1639 | Location: You smell that? | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6489 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 2760 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Amen

Posts: 9735 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post

There is nothing more permanent than a temporary solution that works.

Posts: 3007 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16343 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Amen

Posts: 9735 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6092 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

God bless America.

Posts: 10113 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vagabond Dreamer
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post

And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Posts: 3452 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4731 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 19230 | Location: N. Houston, TX | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1622 | Location: La Grange, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 19230 | Location: N. Houston, TX | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

Posts: 6092 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

Posts: 1639 | Location: You smell that? | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post