SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun pictures/memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!!
Page 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun pictures/memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post

Posts: 729 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

At my local NAPA store this morning.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 12317 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 2318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post

There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who, when presented with a glass that is exactly half full, say: this glass is half full. And then there are those who say: this glass is half empty. The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!

Posts: 2698 | Location: Exit 7 | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 15989 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4662 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12317 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23441 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 15336 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 17663 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

Posts: 2970 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5401 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNB1i2DQPJw

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 16669 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4662 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of coltchris
posted Hide Post

Talk is cheap - except when Congress does it.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to
take an ass whoopin'

NRA Life Member

Posts: 227 | Location: NW Michigan | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
coltchris, kindly remove your political memes and move them to the political thread here. They aren't welcome in this thread.

Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ffips,

Posts: 3280 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8887 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post