SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun pictures/memes thread.
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 181

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun pictures/memes thread. Login/Join 
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

America First!

Posts: 2479 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 34082 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 34082 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

America First!

Posts: 2479 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 8692 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
When you just know what the punchline is going to be halfway through the story but you still laugh.

quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:

Posts: 9882 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

Participating in a gun buy back program because you think criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbor has too many kids

"I'm only myself when I have a guitar in my hands." - George Harrison

Posts: 47188 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
nhtagmember, that's just wrong on so many levels!

Bad, bad, bad nhtagmember... Roll Eyes

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 3931 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21012 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

America First!

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

Participating in a gun buy back program because you think criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbor has too many kids

"I'm only myself when I have a guitar in my hands." - George Harrison

Posts: 47188 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 8692 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 11133 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 11133 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 38268 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Oddball,
Is that an actual Colt ad?
It's fucking hilarious either way, but especially if real.

Posts: 5927 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Been through that already. It's fake but funny.

“Little else is requisite to carry a state to the highest degree of opulence from the lowest barbarism but peace, easy taxes, and a tolerable administration of justice: all the rest being brought about by the natural course of things.”--Adam Smith, born June 16, 1723

Posts: 14159 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
That's hilarious, egregore. Haha

Yep, one of the best in the thread.

Yes indeed. There are a lot of funny memes in this thread, but this one made me laugh out loud!!!
Sorry, but I didn't get it.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Posts: 20635 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
OK--I finally got this one. Had trouble reading what it said on the "record".

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Posts: 20635 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
That's hilarious, egregore. Haha

Yep, one of the best in the thread.

Yes indeed. There are a lot of funny memes in this thread, but this one made me laugh out loud!!!
Sorry, but I didn't get it.

flashguy

Surely you jest. Come on... OJ and Bruce Jenner both before their dramas? Howard implying their future shitstorms. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
COTEP #192

Posts: 8856 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post