SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun pictures/memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!!
Page 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 233

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun pictures/memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!! Login/Join 
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6195 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4505 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 14435 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7334 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

Participating in a gun buy back program because you think criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbor has too many kids

"I'm only myself when I have a guitar in my hands." - George Harrison

Posts: 48500 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
COTEP #192

Posts: 9972 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4505 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 6211 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1302 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 713 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

When you’re sad, you understand the lyrics.
- George Jones

Posts: 8917 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tuckerrnr1,

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

Participating in a gun buy back program because you think criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbor has too many kids

Posts: 48500 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. Ronald Reagan

Posts: 981 | Location: Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
some days its just doesn't pay to get out of bed...

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post