SIGforum
Fun pictures/memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!!

This topic can be found at:
http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/6520084424

May 20, 2017, 05:26 PM
Chach
Fun pictures/memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!!

May 20, 2017, 06:10 PM
egregore

May 20, 2017, 06:27 PM
egregore

May 20, 2017, 06:37 PM
maddy345

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!
May 20, 2017, 07:04 PM
GA Gator

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo
May 20, 2017, 08:06 PM
cas

May 20, 2017, 08:09 PM
Orguss

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
May 21, 2017, 03:08 AM
egregore

May 21, 2017, 05:20 AM
Dzozer

'Live long and prosper'
May 21, 2017, 08:18 AM
ElKabong

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--
May 21, 2017, 08:19 AM
StorminNormin

NRA Benefactor Life Member
May 21, 2017, 08:29 AM
egregore

May 21, 2017, 09:12 AM
Jim Shugart

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw
May 21, 2017, 09:52 AM
Cliff
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:
OK Meme experts. Educate me please. I've been to several Meme sites. They always want you to post your meme up to Facebook, Instagram or some other social shit media site. Is there a way to make a meme for personal use? Between family & friends without having to post it up for the whole damn world to see?

Sure, the site I use, imgflip.com, allows you to do exactly that. The only ones the public sees are the ones you submit to the site to be featured. I have probably made hundreds just for a one-time use on this site. You can comment on other users' memes and are encouraged to make the comment in the form of a meme. I have a lot of fun with it.

Thanks egregore, Smile

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

May 21, 2017, 10:35 AM
furlough
A classic but it still cracks me up.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato
May 21, 2017, 10:39 AM
Orguss

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
May 21, 2017, 11:01 AM
2012BOSS302
2 3

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 2012BOSS302,

America First!
May 21, 2017, 02:51 PM
Jim Shugart
You haven't really been photobombed until you've been photobombed by the Queen of England.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw
May 21, 2017, 03:27 PM
JALLEN
Talk about photobombed!

Emily Jones is giving one of here color reports during a Texas Ranger game the other night, and the former owner comes in behind her and says "hey!"

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown
May 21, 2017, 05:59 PM
83v45magna