SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun pictures/memes thread.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 190

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun pictures/memes thread. Login/Join 
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3179 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21225 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21225 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3843 | Location: Pikeville, NC | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4448 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Posts: 16195 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 15776 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 2932 | Location: Kansas | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2345 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post

NRA Patron Life Member

Posts: 6459 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 13529 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
Picture of Cliff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
Originally posted by Cliff:
OK Meme experts. Educate me please. I've been to several Meme sites. They always want you to post your meme up to Facebook, Instagram or some other social shit media site. Is there a way to make a meme for personal use? Between family & friends without having to post it up for the whole damn world to see?

Sure, the site I use, imgflip.com, allows you to do exactly that. The only ones the public sees are the ones you submit to the site to be featured. I have probably made hundreds just for a one-time use on this site. You can comment on other users' memes and are encouraged to make the comment in the form of a meme. I have a lot of fun with it.

Thanks egregore, Smile

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 6904 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
A classic but it still cracks me up.

----------------------------------
This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1354 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 15776 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
2 3

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 2012BOSS302,

America First!

Posts: 2601 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
You haven't really been photobombed until you've been photobombed by the Queen of England.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 13529 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Talk about photobombed!

Emily Jones is giving one of here color reports during a Texas Ranger game the other night, and the former owner comes in behind her and says "hey!"

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4815 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post