SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun pictures/memes thread.
Page 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun pictures/memes thread. Login/Join 
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5987 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2754 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4121 | Location: Lehi, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

Participating in a gun buy back program because you think criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbor has too many kids

"I'm only myself when I have a guitar in my hands." - George Harrison

Posts: 47569 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 6891 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21367 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

Participating in a gun buy back program because you think criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbor has too many kids

Posts: 47569 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 38759 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21367 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 34279 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 17113 | Location: N. Houston, TX | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 34279 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Anybody else relate?

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 11182 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4770 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post

“Little else is requisite to carry a state to the highest degree of opulence from the lowest barbarism but peace, easy taxes, and a tolerable administration of justice: all the rest being brought about by the natural course of things.”--Adam Smith, born June 16, 1723

Posts: 14473 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Once a Marine,
always a Marine
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 9773 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5987 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Got my new service animal and all is right with the world.!

Posts: 4187 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post