SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun pictures/memes thread.
Page 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 199

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun pictures/memes thread. Login/Join 
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11225 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10891 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4237 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

Participating in a gun buy back program because you think criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbor has too many kids

"I'm only myself when I have a guitar in my hands." - George Harrison

Posts: 47711 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21491 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 17193 | Location: N. Houston, TX | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17338 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 17193 | Location: N. Houston, TX | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

Participating in a gun buy back program because you think criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbor has too many kids

Posts: 47711 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 38877 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 14835 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6208 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9231 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4237 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

Posts: 1769 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10891 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 14835 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post