SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun pictures/memes thread.
Page 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 186

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun pictures/memes thread. Login/Join 
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10662 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 16673 | Location: N. Houston, TX | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7924 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4074 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4074 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 8941 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Dickstorm!!!!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 8941 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 6783 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HRK,

"My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them." Winston Churchill

Posts: 12571 | Location: FL | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

Participating in a gun buy back program because you think criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbor has too many kids

"I'm only myself when I have a guitar in my hands." - George Harrison

Posts: 47235 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 6783 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post

“Banning guns is like banning forks in an attempt to stop making people fat.” - Vince Vaughn

Posts: 2836 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arcwelder76
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by motoboy:
^^^^^

Laughed out loud

Thanx !

Please do not comment on posts. If you want to post in this thread, post a Meme. No one cares if you think a post is funny.

Arc.

"Like a bitter weed, I'm a bad seed"- Johnny Cash

"I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel." - Pee Wee Herman

Rode hard, put away wet. RIP JHM

"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 24916 | Location: Love that dirty water, oh | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arcwelder76
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
HRK that's not a valid host or image format. It's a direct link to an "attachment" hosted on another message board. Please stop posting those, and use a third party host like Flickr, Tinypic etc. to post images.

It should be fixed, although it's hard for me to tell since I could see it originally, someones going to have to see if they see it

Please, for the love of pete, anyone reading this, only post things from third party hosts that are not restricted access. If you're posting something linked to the database of ANY other site that is restricted by membership, paywall, etc. etc., assume no one can see it, and find a free, public, third party host for whatever extremely important content you'd like to post here.

If you post a direct link to site content from somewhere we aren't members, we can't see it. Jut because you can see something, doesn't mean anyone else can. Assume no one can see your shit unless it is publicly hosted.

Arc.

"Like a bitter weed, I'm a bad seed"- Johnny Cash

"I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel." - Pee Wee Herman

Rode hard, put away wet. RIP JHM

"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 24916 | Location: Love that dirty water, oh | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7219 | Location: Sunset Highway MP37, then turn South | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 11332 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thomas Jefferson writing an early draft of the Constitution (colorized)

Posts: 4380 | Location: Colorado | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well hey, it's the effort that counts. Right?

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/cWPzlhPvgxI

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
Family, Guns, Country

"My guns are always loaded."
~R.G. Justified

What whiskey will not cure, there is no cure.

Posts: 20768 | Location: Out of Jersey, Into Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post