SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun pictures/memes thread.
Page 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun pictures/memes thread. Login/Join 
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3922 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7517 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12695 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3922 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8242 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ That's funny--I don't care who you are!

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Posts: 20209 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 10793 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 27418 | Location: TN/KY | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7517 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
The art work has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others

Posts: 11939 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy." Winston Churchill

Posts: 14663 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 1327 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4191 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 27418 | Location: TN/KY | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

Participating in a gun buy back program because you think criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbor has too many kids

"I'm only myself when I have a guitar in my hands." - George Harrison

Posts: 46857 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4191 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Ha ha. Rail balls ^^^

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 1327 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Actually, I could find a use for the flash enhancer (check out my handle). I have in my muzzle flash archives a video of those devices in use and they are AWESOME.

Check out some of these: https://video.search.yahoo.com...=yhs-009&type=newtab

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Posts: 20209 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Actually, I could find a use for the flash enhancer (check out my handle). I have in my muzzle flash archives a video of those devices in use and they are AWESOME.

Check out some of these: https://video.search.yahoo.com...=yhs-009&type=newtab

flashguy

They appear to work a lot like the JP Enterprise "Recoil Eliminator" as there is hardly any muzzle rise, even with the girl shooting it!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 4647 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post