SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun pictures/memes thread.
Page 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 189

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun pictures/memes thread. Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

When you’re sad, you understand the lyrics.
- George Jones

Posts: 8049 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Could someone PLEASE post a link to the admonishment to post pics only, not comments, explanations, questions, etc. before the apparently senile members get this think canned again? Eek

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 9000 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10724 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 6827 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/JldIc-fF1fY

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 15770 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21208 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Hey Skins, a little electrical help please....

Posts: 7300 | Location: Sunset Highway MP37, then turn South | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^
Seeing that picture reminds me of this classic Dudley Dickerson scene from The Three Stooges:

Sic semper libtardis

Posts: 1930 | Location: 10th & 26th states | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
^^^^
^^^^

When I was still working as an electrician, I'd get that call from dispatch from time to time. "Light fixture in such and such is leaking"

My reply was always the same... Is it leaking electricity? No? Then call the plumber! Big Grin

Now I'm a boss.

Posts: 16182 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
^^^^
^^^^

When I was still working as an electrician, I'd get that call from dispatch from time to time. "Light fixture in such and such is leaking"

My reply was always the same... Is it leaking electricity? No? Then call the plumber! Big Grin

So who gets called for this one?
[IMG]don't quote pictures[/IMG]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: arcwelder76,

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17181 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4126 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

https://youtu.be/EYPfkT-eVm0

I had a tire swing up for my grandkids, but the ram had more fun with it than anybody. He'd give it a couple of love taps to get it going and then get his timing just right and catch it on the back-swing and really nail that sucker and stand there and watch it swing.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 11076 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arcwelder76
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
^^^^
^^^^

So who gets called for this one?
[IMG][/IMG]

Again, guys. Not a discussion thread, and don't quote pictures.

Arc.

"Like a bitter weed, I'm a bad seed"- Johnny Cash

"I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel." - Pee Wee Herman

Rode hard, put away wet. RIP JHM

"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 24983 | Location: Love that dirty water, oh | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vagabond Dreamer
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post

Yeah, well sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

Posts: 2985 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Fiancée is short and we keep the rice cooker on top of the cabinets due to lack of space.

Walked into the kitchen last night and found this note. It took a few seconds to dawn on me. She reminds me daily why I'm marrying her.

PS the water from outlet is not all that uncommon, when it's doing that from electrical panel that's scary.

Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others

Posts: 12544 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4126 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw this while driving by a neighbor's house (down the street) when they were getting a new fence installed.

Neighbor's Smoker

BTW We are moving soon.

-TVz

Posts: 273 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: May 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 16903 | Location: N. Houston, TX | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post