SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun pictures/memes thread.
Page 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 185

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun pictures/memes thread. Login/Join 
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4068 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

Participating in a gun buy back program because you think criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbor has too many kids

"I'm only myself when I have a guitar in my hands." - George Harrison

Posts: 47225 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

Posts: 549 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10649 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4068 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Who pours water on their burgers while grilling them? Barbaric!

Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
^^^Water would be a step up from that horsepiss!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 11006 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
C'mon guys! That's what this person is using to suppress the flare-ups. KUDOS to the grill master for not wanting to waste perfectly good water!

Big Grin

Included an image since this is a "pictures" thread. Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 5015 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5073 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

Participating in a gun buy back program because you think criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbor has too many kids

"I'm only myself when I have a guitar in my hands." - George Harrison

Posts: 47225 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Parasail fail, with insult to injury:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/NFd2RCKkbQE

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HRK,

"My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them." Winston Churchill

Posts: 12559 | Location: FL | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
Parasail fail, with insult to injury

I'm trying to decide which was funniest, the fail or insult to injuryBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Posts: 5374 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
I see a blue square with a white question mark in it.
quote:
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 19003 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
It's a "Fun Picture" but not a "Meme", that's why!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 8329 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5073 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post