SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun pictures/memes thread.
Page 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 181

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun pictures/memes thread. Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
Family, Guns, Country

"My guns are always loaded."
~R.G. Justified

What whiskey will not cure, there is no cure.

Posts: 20546 | Location: Out of Jersey, Into Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Once a Marine,
always a Marine
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 9620 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069
Wait!

What?!?

Posts: 7812 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10542 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

A 45+ year old reference, but it references one of the more memorable movies.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 16501 | Location: N. Houston, TX | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4631 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Para doesn't put up with no damn predatory foxes on his turf! That rabbit is HIS!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
COTEP #192

Posts: 8841 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Deleted. Guess it was political

Posts: 3334 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post

I've been having trouble posting from tinypic, can someone let me know if they can see this?

ETA:
Thanks Arty, lol.

Posts: 5072 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:

I've been having trouble posting from tinypic, can someone let me know if they can see this?

ETA:
Thanks Arty, lol.

I see it. Kindof wish that I didn't.... butt I see it.

I see what I did there?

ARman

Posts: 2075 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

America First!

Posts: 2472 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3334 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:

I think they already did,,

called a Mexican Recliner,

www.chesterfieldarmament.com

Posts: 6970 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post

A splendid November 26, 2010 episode reported by the Augusta Chronicle.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
COTEP #192

Posts: 8841 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That must have been a a very high curb.......or he bounced on the landing. Either way, I am happy with the result. Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jsbcody,

Posts: 2409 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
A gentle reminder, folks: the management has requested that we do not re-post photos / images when we make a remark about them.

There are several posts on this very page, repeating the image that is in the immediately preceding post.

This thread has already been locked, please let's not get it locked again.

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 18847 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4013 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1268 | Location: The home of AFL | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

Participating in a gun buy back program because you think criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbor has too many kids

"I'm only myself when I have a guitar in my hands." - George Harrison

Posts: 47188 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

Participating in a gun buy back program because you think criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbor has too many kids

"I'm only myself when I have a guitar in my hands." - George Harrison

Posts: 47188 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post