SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun pictures/memes thread.
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun pictures/memes thread. Login/Join 
The Velvet Voicebox
Picture of Cliff
posted Hide Post

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 6388 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
Picture of Cliff
posted Hide Post

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 6388 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 434 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 6101 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am REALLY enjoying this thread!!! Thanx all!

Posts: 3571 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
these are great Big Grin

Peace is not the absence of conflict, but rather when you have your foot firmly on the enemies neck

"I'm only myself when I have a guitar in my hands." - George Harrison

Posts: 44644 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:

This really cracked me up. The foreman picking the guy with the lowest IQ. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 5731 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig Marine:
I prefer this one from the Most Interesting Man thread now that he is a tequila spokesman:

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 14243 | Location: N. Houston, TX | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 2012BOSS302,

America First!

Posts: 1434 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4180 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 2012BOSS302,

America First!

Posts: 1434 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 6101 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 18946 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post

"This American carnage stops right here and stops right now.”
Donald Trump (POTUS) Jan. 20th 2017

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!" King Leonidas of Sparta

Posts: 2251 | Location: NC | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 18946 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3483 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Ok... my turn

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 32654 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Ok... my turn

OMG, that is SO wrong! Eek Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 9306 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
An actual conversation I had with someone:

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 14590 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post