SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun pictures/memes thread.
Page 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 180

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun pictures/memes thread. Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 20904 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
My wife asked, what if we used both anti-seize and loc-tite on the same bolt? She is good at coming up with questions like that.

I would assume the results would fall in between deviding by zero and going fully semi automatic. Cool

Posts: 5893 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bendable
posted Hide Post
https://me.me/i/daylight-savin...-two-inches-19308473

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 46878 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OneWheelDrive:
quote:
Originally posted by cas:

I wonder what web browser this guy uses?

[beer geek] first thing I thought of was a nice cold Old Speckled Hen,,,,[/beer geek]

www.chesterfieldarmament.com

Posts: 6912 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4275 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
Bardpic.jpg

I mained as a bard in DAoC. I usually just let everyone but the tank die when it got really bad. If the tank died, I'd just run.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 15630 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
There's going to be hell to pay for this...

Posts: 10515 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:

I’m not sure why I found this so damn funny, but I did

Posts: 7660 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
You're not alone.

Banana peels are just classic and that it's a robot only helps matters Big Grin

Frank

Dogs are gifts from God, full of love. Save a life, adopt!

…and God made dogs, and it was very good, and God said: “I’m gonna have to have all of these back.” Genesis 1, gospel according to Mr. Monkey ✡

NRA Benefactor (Aug. 2018) Big Grin

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです!

Posts: 3000 | Location: too near debt-riot, mitch-e-gan | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I agree...TRUE, classic LOL moment. The 3 Stooges would be proud. LMAO!!!! Big Grin Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 4964 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10515 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4618 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 33999 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
OK, at the risk of losing whatever cred I still have here, would someone PLEASE explain this one to me? Thanks.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Posts: 20446 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Image removed
OK, at the risk of losing whatever cred I still have here, would someone PLEASE explain this one to me? Thanks.

flashguy

Bird is the word explained. Smile

Posts: 2542 | Location: in the Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInWV
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy: OK, at the risk of losing whatever cred I still have here, would someone PLEASE explain this one to me? Thanks.

flashguy

Not. Sure. If. Serious.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose."
- Jim Elliot

Posts: 14970 | Location: Cross Lanes, WV | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ffips:
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Image removed

flashguy

Bird is the word explained. Smile

Didn’t help.

Posts: 2247 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 20904 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:

It's Planet of The Apes vs. Terminator.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4636 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
quote:

That is so wrong.

I feel terrible that I'm still laughing.

“Banning guns is like banning forks in an attempt to stop making people fat.” - Vince Vaughn

Posts: 2752 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post