SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun pictures/memes thread.
Page 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 155

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun pictures/memes thread. Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Oh, yeah. MIL-H-5506. I probably still have large trace amounts in my bloodstream, 26 years later. Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 37637 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Oh, yeah. MIL-H-5506. I probably still have large trace amounts in my bloodstream, 26 years later. Big Grin
So, SM--were you USAF radar maintenance? I was a Radar Maintenance Officer at 3 different locations.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

When they ask me, "Paper or plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual."

Posts: 19950 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I don't even know what anti-seize is. The closest I've ever used was WD-40.

flashguy

So you're the guy we always joke about on the ship when we're trying to loosen a frozen bolt and say, "I guess the guy that installed these bolts never heard of anti-seize!"

Razz

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
Family, Guns, Country

"My guns are always loaded."
~R.G. Justified

What whiskey will not cure, there is no cure.

Posts: 19811 | Location: Out of Jersey, Into Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

America First!

Posts: 2339 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4054 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
So, SM--were you USAF radar maintenance? I was a Radar Maintenance Officer at 3 different locations.

flashguy

Aircraft maintenance and enlisted aircrew.

But I did visit the guys out at Rockville Air Station a few times when we were in Keflavik, a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...

So, I have seen some of the old radar stuff. (But I promised not to talk about it)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" I could explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Posts: 37637 | Location: fl | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15714 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:

Aircraft maintenance and enlisted aircrew.

But I did visit the guys out at Rockville Air Station a few times when we were in Keflavik, a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...

So, I have seen some of the old radar stuff. (But I promised not to talk about it)

I was stationed at NSGA Keflavik. Our site was out that way too.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 10604 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

America First!

Posts: 2339 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4054 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:

Glitter, too?

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 16203 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
I don't even know what anti-seize is. The closest I've ever used was WD-40.

flashguy

So you're the guy we always joke about on the ship when we're trying to loosen a frozen bolt and say, "I guess the guy that installed these bolts never heard of anti-seize!"

Razz

Put that crap on a corded phone ear piece. Make sure you are ready to fight though

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 1272 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:

I wonder what web browser this guy uses?

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4630 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OneWheelDrive:
I wonder what web browser this guy uses?

Hmmmmmmmmm Big Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 10604 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 8267 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3871 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3871 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15714 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 2012BOSS302,

America First!