SIGforum
Fun pictures/memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!!

This topic can be found at:
http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/6520084424

May 19, 2017, 06:41 PM
Floyd D. Barber
Fun pictures/memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: arcwelder,

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

May 19, 2017, 07:14 PM
egregore

May 19, 2017, 07:34 PM
Floyd D. Barber

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

May 19, 2017, 07:34 PM
Jim Shugart

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw
May 19, 2017, 07:36 PM
Floyd D. Barber

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

May 19, 2017, 07:38 PM
Floyd D. Barber

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

May 19, 2017, 07:39 PM
Floyd D. Barber

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

May 19, 2017, 07:44 PM
egregore

May 19, 2017, 07:46 PM
Jim Shugart

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw
May 19, 2017, 07:51 PM
zoom6zoom

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.
May 19, 2017, 08:01 PM
egregore

May 19, 2017, 08:41 PM
83v45magna

May 20, 2017, 05:27 AM
Orguss

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
May 20, 2017, 07:34 AM
Tuckerrnr1

May 20, 2017, 07:46 AM
Tuckerrnr1

May 20, 2017, 10:52 AM
Orguss

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
May 20, 2017, 11:36 AM
egregore

May 20, 2017, 03:29 PM
GA Gator

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo
May 20, 2017, 04:44 PM
egregore

May 20, 2017, 05:14 PM
Floyd D. Barber

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member