SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Career change, thy name is vulrath
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Career change, thy name is vulrath Login/Join 
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
I'll give you that.

Framing. Most else can be faked in post. Hell, I've faked dynamic range before. But framing: that you've either got or you crop until you've got a facsimile.

Life got significantly better once I finally figured out what it was that I needed in terms of lenses. That really opened my eyes as to how incredibly easy it was (at least for me) to do the job right. I mostly do empty houses with the occasional retail or AirBnB home on the side here and there for a couple of the agents I know. A few years I upped the challenge rating for myself by limiting myself to one take per room mostly out of boredom.

I had a nice chat with Skins2881 (should you ever find your way down this way, I owe you a beer for your troubles) this evening, and the more we talked the more I decided that the electrician route via the union is for me. I've actually got the information packet out right now: the program I'm looking at is sponsored by IBEW and NECA.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3352 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a well-grounded opportunity . . . .

It should get you plugged in with new possibilities.

Posts: 2771 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post