SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In Honor of Good Friday and Easter, SM Lockridge’s That’s My King
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In Honor of Good Friday and Easter, SM Lockridge’s That’s My King Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/yX_7j32zgNw

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ukhayes
posted Hide Post
One of my favorites!

Posts: 496 | Location: White House,TN | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Amen!

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank You! This came at just the right time.

USMC (Ret) 1970-1990
Recovering 1911 Addict
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 173 | Location: Manassas, VA | Registered: May 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting this, it’s always moving to hear. Happy Easter.

Posts: 1145 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Thanks, tatortodd. It's always inspiring to hear Pastor Lockridge.

In keeping with your thread and this Good Friday, Sunday's coming!

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
In keeping with your thread and this Good Friday, Sunday's coming!
I hadn't seen that one. Thanks!

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
Amen, resurrection day is comin', and not a decorated egg or frilly basket can impart this truth Smile

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post