SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Had a dream about someone, now I cant get them off my mind
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Had a dream about someone, now I cant get them off my mind Login/Join 
posted
Two nights ago I had a dream about a female friend from college that I have not seen for about 13 years. Lets just say I liked her more than she liked me (friendzone). My dream was not even a sexy dream. We were just sitting next to each other in an auditorium. Now I have been thinking about her for the past two days. She needs to get out of my brain.

I cant be the only one. Lets hear yours.

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Give her a call. "How ya doing? I was just thinking about you" ...

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
The Beach Boys made a lot of money on a song about this. So did the Rolling Stones. I believe J.P. Richardson did, too.

Come to think about it, so did just about every pop star and group in recording history.

There a couple of women I never got out of my mind, and it's been more than 50 years now.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodman:

Im sure my wife and her husband wouldnt mind! Eek

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
One of my best friends in college. Right towards the end of our senior year, we moved on to something more. Then we graduated. She moved back out of the country. We lost touch. It's been 12 years, but I think about her fairly often.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes. I know a guy who was a huge Rush fan. Even named his son Getty. Havnt physically seen him in 25-30 years but I know he's alive as hes married to the sister of a friend and he's still around. Had a dream that him and I were at a Rush concert together. Occupied my brain space for several days. Why would that be ? Was something bad about to happen to him ? Was it becuse Rush announced they were not going to tour anymore? Brain can pull weird tricks

Posts: 4756 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gpbst3:...

I cant be the only one. Lets hear yours.

Yeah, I was dreaming about her too.

We were having coffee and she was talking about this guy she went to colledge with about 13 years ago that she was sitting next to in the auditorium a few minutes before, and she wondered why he still wouldn't ask her out...

Want I should go back and pass her a note or something?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
A buddy of mine told me just this last week he had a dream about an old (High School) girlfriend. He went online to try and see what had happened to her, and found that she had died of a brain tumor a few years ago. It's got him kind of freaked out, he's starting to think he's psychic or something. Spider-sense, he calls it.

Posts: 7262 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
When I'm tired and thinking cold
I hide in my music, forget the day
And dream of a girl I used to know
I closed my eyes and she slipped away
She slipped away
It's more than a feeling (more than a feeling)
When I hear that old song they used to play (more than a feeling)
And I begin dreaming (more than a feeling)
Till I see Marianne walk away

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
There was this girl I knew in college. I think about her all the time. We would drive to Nashville quite often over the course of a 6 month period and swing dance. I graduate and moved to Montana. She dropped out and joined the air force and got married. She is recently divorced and living in Washington. Haven't seen her in 9 years. I think I have her convinced that she wants to come visit me. Big Grin

Wish me luck because I don't plan on making the same mistake I did 9 years ago.

Posts: 11158 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:
A buddy of mine told me just this last week he had a dream about an old (High School) girlfriend. He went online to try and see what had happened to her, and found that she had died of a brain tumor a few years ago. It's got him kind of freaked out, he's starting to think he's psychic or something. Spider-sense, he calls it.

That's kind of a useless spider sense, right? She died a few years before his dream. Maybe he could refine his power to become more timely. It would be like dreaming the correct lottery numbers...from last week.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Help me Rhonda
Help Help me Rhonda!

Posts: 23393 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rsbolo:
quote:
Originally posted by Expert308:

That's kind of a useless spider sense, right? She died a few years before his dream. Maybe he could refine his power to become more timely. It would be like dreaming the correct lottery numbers...from last week.

Hey, last night I dreaded about rain, and waddya know, it had rained 2 weeks ago! Wink

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Last time that happened to me it was Wonder Woman.

Posts: 3448 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Had a dream about someone, now I cant get them off my mind"

Actually, it's the other way around.

Posts: 107501 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
I just had an Emo Philips flashback:

"I had a really strange dream the other night. I was riding the subway, and the power went out, so I got off and started walking down the tunnel. All of a sudden, I was in the sewer. My mother then appeared before me and said, 'Emo! I've made cole slaw.' Then I suddenly passed out and fell face down in the muck.

That's when my dream started..."

Posts: 5583 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gpbst3:
quote:

Im sure my wife and her husband wouldnt mind! Eek

Does your wife know about your SigForum account?

Year V

Posts: 2630 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gpbst3:
Two nights ago I had a dream about a female friend from college that I have not seen for about 13 years. Lets just say I liked her more than she liked me (friendzone). My dream was not even a sexy dream. We were just sitting next to each other in an auditorium. Now I have been thinking about her for the past two days. She needs to get out of my brain.

I never really liked you that much in college and you weren't ever going to get out of my friendzone.

Please get me out of your head.

Posts: 4076 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Give her a call. "How ya doing? I was just thinking dreaming about you" ...

Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26345 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had that problem solved after my 30 year high school reunion.

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post