SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Which two of you guys wants to be my reference?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which two of you guys wants to be my reference? Login/Join 
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted
I am filling out an application for my church security team. They need two references. I think anyone at sigforum would be a great reference!

Seriously, guys, it is really a great pleasure to have all of you as imaginary friends. I am grateful for all the advice given, on my questions. I read many of the forums here twice a day, and treasure the interactions we have.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5041 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I would be happy to, but keep in mind when my buddy used me as a ref for his TS clearance I said he was a great guy, super reliable and would be damn near perfect if it weren't for his penchant for North Korean hookers.

Who knew those investigators had no sense of humor. Smile Wink

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Check your email.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Send me a note in my email....I'll have your back like James did!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I have been questioned twice for TS clearances of former roommates.

First one listed me and the interviewer spoke with me. She thought we were gay because I guess they asked him for partners he had lived with.

Second one was pretty straight forward. Asked if I had anything to add. I said yes. He has a tendency to eat 1/2 Tombstone pizza with ranch dressing on it... Big Grin

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post