SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    tough thug ko's 3 on a Louisville sidewalk
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

tough thug ko's 3 on a Louisville sidewalk Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
This tends to make the case for shooting an "unarmed" opponent.
Disparity of force, possibly?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16083 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Number 8 was a bad ass. Waits until all three are submissive on the ground and then lays into the last conscious person. No doubt a legend in his own mind. Looked like the second guy down was trying to break it up when he got Ko'd.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
Number 8 was a bad ass. Waits until all three are submissive on the ground and then lays into the last conscious person. No doubt a legend in his own mind. Looked like the second guy down was trying to break it up when he got Ko'd.

That guy needs to be found and given a proper beating.

Posts: 13107 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:

The 2nd guy had already been knocked on his ass when he got back up and subsequently was knocked out. He was likely already in a daze after the first hit and wasn't fully appreciating the fact that he was now in a full on brawl. He was stumbling towards white hat guy completely defenseless when he was put to sleep. None of those guys seemed to realize that when the fists start flying in a street brawl, there are no rules. The wrecking ball in the white hat has obviously been down that road a time or two.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30406 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
White hat was doing a good job of using his left arm as a measuring stick for distancing, then stepping to the right to get the angle on the punch.

I have to think lots of liquid courage was involved with the 3 guys who ended up on the asphalt, as his intent seemed obvious to me when watching it. I guess given enough adult beverage I'd have been hazy too.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
There are certain people whom you just don't fuck with. Dude in the white hat is definitely one. Guys like that have probably been throwing hands since the 3rd grade.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rev. A. J. Forsyth:
There are certain people whom you just don't fuck with. Dude in the white hat is definitely one. Guys like that have probably been throwing hands since the 3rd grade.

That's why I don't fuck with anyone. Just go on about my way and keep my mouth shut. What a bad situation that turned into a shit storm really fast.

Posts: 7549 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post