SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    tough thug ko's 3 on a Louisville sidewalk
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

tough thug ko's 3 on a Louisville sidewalk Login/Join 
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted
Thug in the white cap is a wrecking crew.

https://www.wdrb.com/news/lmpd...a6-e7513a3f779a.html

Posts: 4682 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
confirmation : nothing good on the streets happens after midnight

---------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
White leggings for the win.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12348 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Not sure what led up to it, or why it escalated so quickly, but it seems a touch excessive.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
Not sure what led up to it, or why it escalated so quickly, but it seems a touch excessive.

He said something about my momma!

Posts: 5098 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Somebody heard, "it's the normal" once too often.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Yep when the gang finished applying the boots. I too thought a little overkill. No one on the ground was any longer a threat. But that’s how a pack works.

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The bagpipe player was trying to keep the peace.... Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Pretty much why I have always gone out of my way to avoid getting into fights. Despite being quite comfortable knowing how to handle myself, one just never knows who he may be effing with. Being left completely helpless like that dude lying spread eagled on the deck is one of my biggest fears.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
confirmation : nothing good on the streets happens after midnight

---------------------------------

Yep. I didn’t realize how lucky I was in all my stupidity.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19582 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Derby City!

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
From the 60s until about 2010 Bardstown Rd/Baxter Ave was Louisville's home to counter culture. Still is but the vibe is sour. Phoenix Hill Tavern, Outlook Inn, Headrest, Tewligans, and many more good dive bars/music venues, independent restaurants made there home there. Far east end of Broadway. Far west end of Broadway (approx 5 miles) has always been home to urban yutes, been a no go after dark zone since forever and for the last several years it's best to just stay away period.

About 5 years ago the yutes started swarming the hippie bars and bringing trouble with them. Bus line is a straight shot on Broadway so access was easy and Louisville has a second or third term super woke lib mayor in Greg Fisher. No way he will offend any minority lawbreaker. It's sad to see what democrat rule has done to Louisville in the last 20 years, pitiful really. Protestors every night for over a month, combination of antifa and blm along with the freeshit crowd. Had a protest related killing last night in Jefferson Park, right across from Hall of Justice. The mayor was permitting the thugs ot pitch tents and camp there. Yesterday there was rumored to be armed counter protestors so the blm came armed. Trying their best to turn Louisville into Portland.

Posts: 4682 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who knows what that was about but...3am Roll Eyes Likely a combination of guys looking for trouble and other guys running their mouths, each one applies

Guy in hat was swinging for knock-outs every time.

Idiot #1 in shorts gets knocked-down the first time, dusts himself then casually stands up and steps back into the fray only to get knocked-down again, this time out. The first hit didn't wake his ass up that this was a fight and to get into it

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
3:00 A.M., likely plenty of drinking or similar, yeah, seems a situation to AVOID.

Posts: 6129 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
A fight outside an Irish bar around closing time...?

No way, that NEVER happens.... Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Ahhh...closing time.

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
One of those individuals died. Unbelievably senseless act.

Posts: 2320 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reloader-1:

That's terrible. Jesus.

Fighting in the street is extremely dangerous.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reloader-1:

From what I can find, the beating victim at the O’Shea’s bar has not died but remains in critical condition. There have been other incidents at O’Shea’s in the past where there was a fatality.

I believe you are getting this incident confused with a Saturday evening fatal shooting that happened at the downtown Metro Govt Center location during a demonstration.

As I live in Louisville, the news media is all over what’s happening here, and are stoking the fires too.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2692 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
People die in fist fights/street fights every weekend in America - most of us do not see it or hear about it because it really doesn't fit any media narratives.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post