SIGforum
tough thug ko's 3 on a Louisville sidewalk

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/6510027174

June 29, 2020, 02:35 PM
YooperSigs
tough thug ko's 3 on a Louisville sidewalk
This tends to make the case for shooting an "unarmed" opponent.
Disparity of force, possibly?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
June 29, 2020, 02:36 PM
gw3971
Number 8 was a bad ass. Waits until all three are submissive on the ground and then lays into the last conscious person. No doubt a legend in his own mind. Looked like the second guy down was trying to break it up when he got Ko'd.
June 29, 2020, 07:21 PM
Edmond
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
Number 8 was a bad ass. Waits until all three are submissive on the ground and then lays into the last conscious person. No doubt a legend in his own mind. Looked like the second guy down was trying to break it up when he got Ko'd.

That guy needs to be found and given a proper beating.

June 29, 2020, 08:44 PM
Balzé Halzé
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:

The 2nd guy had already been knocked on his ass when he got back up and subsequently was knocked out. He was likely already in a daze after the first hit and wasn't fully appreciating the fact that he was now in a full on brawl. He was stumbling towards white hat guy completely defenseless when he was put to sleep. None of those guys seemed to realize that when the fists start flying in a street brawl, there are no rules. The wrecking ball in the white hat has obviously been down that road a time or two.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
June 30, 2020, 09:04 AM
slabsides45
White hat was doing a good job of using his left arm as a measuring stick for distancing, then stepping to the right to get the angle on the punch.

I have to think lots of liquid courage was involved with the 3 guys who ended up on the asphalt, as his intent seemed obvious to me when watching it. I guess given enough adult beverage I'd have been hazy too.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers
June 30, 2020, 09:25 AM
Rev. A. J. Forsyth
There are certain people whom you just don't fuck with. Dude in the white hat is definitely one. Guys like that have probably been throwing hands since the 3rd grade.
June 30, 2020, 02:22 PM
Bytes
quote:
Originally posted by Rev. A. J. Forsyth:
There are certain people whom you just don't fuck with. Dude in the white hat is definitely one. Guys like that have probably been throwing hands since the 3rd grade.

That's why I don't fuck with anyone. Just go on about my way and keep my mouth shut. What a bad situation that turned into a shit storm really fast.